19

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 19

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 19

At ten o'clock, several ripples appeared in the air outside the window, just like the twisted ripples produced by the air in the place where the summer was overheated.

No one around noticed this abnormality, the ripples slowly increased, and then some strange pictures appeared in the air, endless prairies, strange monsters. People outside thought it was a projection, or a mirage, and they took out their mobile phones to shoot. But then they found that their phones seemed to be broken and could not be used.

The electricity in Gusen's house has stopped, there are some crashing sounds in the distance, explosions are rising and falling, and the world seems to be a mess in an instant. There was also a huge explosion on the southern outskirts, which was the location of the airport, and the scope of this electromagnetic storm should be global.

The ripples in the air are getting bigger and bigger, and streams of hot gas gush out from above. Then, those pictures in the air were like deformed water surfaces, and with only one shaking, countless strange-shaped monsters rushed out. Gu Sen sighed in his heart, still came, he thought that maybe the world of rebirth would not have these monsters.

The original alien beasts and monsters rushed out of these ripples, but the energy of these ripple channels is not stable, and after a few hours and days, many small channels will close on their own, but there are still many medium and large channels remaining.

It is precisely because of the large passage that survived that the alien beasts and monsters of that plane can continuously invade the earth, so that the climate on the earth has also been affected by that side.

In my previous life, I don't know how many people hoped to find a way to close these large passages. But until his death, those large passages were still fine, whether they were humans or alien beasts, they were used every day.

The people outside let out a scream, and the alien beast that landed at the beginning had begun to try to hunt humans after a short period of adaptation. The number of exotic beasts in the community of the Gusen family is not too much, this will come over a dozen, as for the monsters, there is not a single one here, which is lucky enough, no wonder this community was so well preserved in the previous life.

But these dozen strange beasts have completely chaotic the community. Men, women and children walking and playing downstairs screamed and fled. Even if no one has ever seen these strange beasts, as long as people with normal judgment can see that these huge, strange-shaped creatures are absolutely fatal existences.

When most of the alien beasts first appeared, they were obviously not very comfortable here. Goosen knew that it was because the gravity of the earth was much smaller than that plane, and the oxygen content, temperature, and humidity on this side were very different from that plane.

These exotic beasts were only a little uncomfortable at the beginning, but within a few minutes, they quickly adapted to the environment on Earth.

One by one, these alien beasts survived in harsh environments. Weak organisms have long been eliminated, and the species that can survive are extremely adaptable. The predation ability and combat ability of the alien beasts are completely incomparable to humans, even if there are thermal weapons, it is not so easy to kill these alien beasts.