111

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 111

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 111

After they came over, Gusen quickly asked the other party for a gas mask. The air quality here was so bad that just after a while, his throat was a little dry and itchy, and he wanted to cough.

The alien beasts near the volcano group have almost run away, and Goosen releases ultrasound, and there are no other living creatures around except for some half-dead plants.

The cub obviously didn't like the environment, and the air was full of dust, and it smelled, and the little one didn't even want to get off the ground, so he nestled in Sujie's arms. The chicken boy was quite excited, after all, this was the first time he had come to the otherworld. Except that the air is a little worse, the surrounding hot environment is simply very pleasant.

"Do you know where they were going?" Gusen asked Jin Xu, they came in to look for people, and they couldn't always look for people without purpose.

Jin Xu took out a stack of photos: "It was also the first time I came to this passage, and this photo was asked by the person who led the team at that time." When they came in, they didn't leave at first. But they found that the volcano on this side looked like it was about to erupt, and they were a little anxious, after all, as soon as the volcano erupted, there was nothing left here.

Because thinking that the alien beasts and monsters around them were almost running, everyone felt that this side should not be too dangerous, so they divided into four ten-person teams. The missing squad went in the direction of nine o'clock, and these pictures were taken not long before they separated.

Gusen looked at the photo and asked, "Didn't the other three squads go to find the missing squad?"

"Got, why didn't I go. At first, they followed the direction they went, but they never found anyone, and there was a huge crack in the ground about fifty kilometers from the direction they were walking. Underneath that crack is magma. Some wondered if they had crossed the crack and gone to the opposite side. I sent a few who could fly, looked for hundreds of kilometers separately, and found no trace of the squad. So everyone speculated that the squad was probably in an accident.

"So they just gave up?" Sujie asked.

Jin Xu said: "Those three teams can't help, the volcanic activity here is becoming more and more frequent, and they don't bring much supplies, especially fresh water, which is only enough to drink for two days." Later, they left a huge metal plate in the place where they had been divided, and it was written that they were going back, and if the lost squad returned, please go directly to this side of the passage.

Then they waited at the entrance of the passage for almost a week, but no one came back. The supplies brought by that squad are definitely not enough to support them for so many days, even if they can catch exotic beasts for food, but drinking water is a big problem, that is, finding groundwater, I am afraid that I can't drink it. It was because of this that the base side decided that the squad had all died.