103

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 103

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 103

After being discovered, these hairballs don't want to live. Although they resisted desperately, and even sent a few more to die, spraying one white mist after another at Gusen, they still could not stop the footsteps of the god of death.

In a matter of minutes, these hairballs were killed by Goosen. There is not one left. Goosen remembers that the number of these hairballs was more than a hundred, and they killed more than 60 in the beginning. Later, when these guys brought the giant beasts over, he killed a few more.

More than 10 were killed this time, and there should be more than 20. Goosen felt that if these hairballs were really smart, after these failures, they should give up the goal of revenge. But the other party just doesn't give up, he won't be afraid, don't you have to be careful at any time, anyway, the number of these hairballs is not much, you can always die.

"Why do I think the fire seems to be burning harder?" Sujie looked at the sky-rushing flames. Even two kilometers away, you can feel the heat, and it's a little strange in your heart.

It was said that there should be nothing in that nest that could sustain a continuous supply of burning matter, and so was in the pit, and all the roots and whiskers were taken away by them, and there should be nothing but soil there.

And it just exploded so fast, so violently, isn't it normal to burn for a few minutes, and the fire has to be extinguished by itself? But it's been about 10 minutes, and the fire is still burning, and it's spreading.

Gusen was also a little puzzled, and simply flew into the air and looked down, and as a result, he found that under those flames, there seemed to be something shiny. It was from these things that those flames rose.

What kind of thing is this, Gu Sen thought about it, and suddenly his heart moved, and he called Sujie over, and asked him to make a huge metal cover and directly buckle it on the large piece of flame. Not long after Sujie buckled it, the fire went out. As a result, as soon as the metal cover was removed, the fire actually ignited again, probably because the temperature here was still too high, so this time the oxygen was on fire again.

The two could only continue to let the huge metal cover buckle to the ground, waiting for the temperature to drop here. After a while, the cub came out of the space, there was no injury on the body, that is, the hair on the brain door was missing a large piece, probably this guy just thought that it was okay, probing from the space to check the situation, and the fire outside was so big, it was burned at once.

Looking at the piece of baldness on the top of the cub's head, Gusen couldn't help but laugh. Of course, the cub knew what this person was laughing at, and he was depressed in his heart, so he simply took two paws to the top of his head and walked on his hind feet.

Sujie pulled its paws, "Er Mao, you don't have to do this, you are not ugly." No need to hold it all the time. I don't know how long it will take for this hair to grow, you can't keep holding your paws over your head.