67

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 67

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 67

Gusenhui finally made up his mind, so he gambled and raised this cub. If something is wrong in the process of raising it, then slaughter it. It would take years to raise a cub, and he didn't believe that the cub could be so smart that he could fool them for years.

"You wait, I'll go find something to eat." As Goosen said, he went out to fight a strange beast and came back, but unexpectedly, the cub only sniffed, then hummed and turned its head, looking down on this meat.

Gusen froze for a moment, this, does this mean not eating the meat of alien beasts? The cubs who disdained the meat of the foreign beast continued to hum and beg at Sujie, and the vegetarian festival was also stupid, did he still have to feed each other to eat Warcraft meat?

The two tentatively took the salamander meat powder out, and the cub became excited at once, and even stayed in Sujie's arms, and even the roller climbed to the salamander meat powder.

Jin Xu next to him stopped Gu Sen and said: "This is a middle-level Warcraft meat powder, this is just a small cub, it can't be so good, it's better to try it with low-level Warcraft meat powder, if it eats low-level, you can exchange it with us with salamander's meat powder." Rest assured, it will definitely not make you suffer a loss when the time comes. Gu

Sen pondered, too, there was no need to give this little cub such a good Warcraft meat powder, so he took one or two salamander meat powder and exchanged Jin Xu for half a kilogram of low-level Warcraft meat powder.

The cub didn't climb out a few steps before he noticed that the pleasant smell in the air had disappeared. Suddenly anxious, he returned to Sujie's arms and hummed. This looks like a complaint.

When Gu Sen came over with a small box of low-level Warcraft meat powder, the cub's nose only twitched, and then he was quite aggrieved and lay down on the side of the box and ate it.

Probably the meat powder is really choking to eat, and the cub has not eaten a few bites, and then it screams with the vegetarian festival again. At first, Gusen didn't guess what this cub meant, and pondered for a long time before one of the team members said whether it would be too dry. When they eat this meat powder every day, it is also very difficult, and it is difficult to swallow without water.

Gusen poured a glass of water for it, the cub really felt that his mouth was dry, and drank sharply into the water cup, Xu was drinking too much water, after drinking the water, it also wanted to go back to eat a few mouthfuls of meat powder, but did not eat two mouthfuls, began to burp vigorously.

Sujie put away the meat powder and nodded the cub's head, "I'll eat it next time." The

cub seemed to understand what he meant, and did not make a fuss, obediently nestled in Sujie's arms, his eyes narrowed, and he was about to sleep.