100

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Body 100. Chapter 100

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Body 100. Chapter 100

The giant beast, although it had been cut off by Sujie, was not yet dead, and after a few shakes, it got up again, which was too skinny. Sujie also doesn't plan to continue using spatial cracks, that's too wasteful. He took out a large lump of metal from the space and stabbed it directly into the wound of the giant beast, and after these metals entered the body of the giant beast, they spread at an extremely fast speed, directly penetrating the organs and brain of the giant beast.

If there is an X-ray machine that can illuminate the body of the giant beast, then you can see that the body of the giant beast is covered with countless metal branches, and these metals are running rampant in the blood vessels of the giant beast, as if it had grown here.

After Gu Sen brought back the corpses of the hairballs, he found that the giant beast was completely dead, and the metal branch of the sujie took out a piece of the beast core from the heart of the giant beast. This is a milky yellow mid-level beast core, and it's quite large.

Gusen stepped forward to look at the corpse of the giant beast, and found that in addition to the thick and tough skin, the fat on this thing was incredibly thick, almost a foot thick. Look at the size of this guy, the fat of this body, it is estimated that it weighs a few tons, and it is no wonder that his resonance has little effect on it, and most of the lethality should be absorbed by these fats.

Although the giant beast will be dead, but it is not so easy to peel off its skin, Gusen broke several knives, stunned that he did not cut the skin of this thing, Sujie is also a little unbeliever, as a result, his special metal knife is useless.

It seems that this skin is very difficult to cut. Gu Sen simply put the corpse of the giant beast directly into the storage, and then left here with Sujie and the cub, the smell of blood here is so heavy, there should be other monsters coming over in a while.

"Brother Gu, do you say those hairballs will still come?"

Gu Sen yawned and said, "I guess I have to come over." But it shouldn't be coming today, so let's take a break in a while. One

night without a word. Early the next morning, after Gusen and Sujie finished breakfast, they continued to look for the space stone. They were not searching aimlessly, Yan Jing also collected a lot of soil and rock samples in the place where he found the space stone. Goosen: They are looking for similar soil rocks. Similar rocks have been found several times, but the cubs have no sense of those places.

As they walked, Gusen found that there seemed to be a lot less large groups of exotic beasts moving around them. There are more and more of those small beasts.

These exotic beasts are not large, few are more than half a meter tall, several long bamboo rat-like exotic beasts are comfortably looking for insects to eat in the grass, they are scattered in the grass one by one, eating insects extremely fast, and in a short time they ate dozens of beetles. These bamboo rat-like beasts only concentrated on eating insects, and when they saw Gusen coming, they only retreated, avoiding them from a distance, but did not mean to escape.