72

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 72

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 72

In his previous life, Gu Sen in City A had never heard of such exotic beasts or magical beasts that operated in the water. This guy is so big, and if he makes a little movement, I'm afraid the boat will have to capsize.

The people who found this huge shadow were not only Gusen, but most of the people on the boat also saw it, those ordinary people with pale faces, just escaped the beast tide, and encountered such a terrible aquatic monster, but this will make them in the water, there is nowhere to escape.

Gusen only sighed, not looking at the underwater things at all, he turned his head and asked Jin Wook, "Do you do it or I do it." Although the thing under the water was big and scary, Gusen felt that the other party was not a Warcraft.

Jin Wook looked at him silently, "I'm here." You can't expect the other party to do everything.

Here Jin Xu was just about to make a move, when a giant mouth full of sharp teeth suddenly appeared from the water. Because the head of this monster is too big, the boat shakes violently by the waves.

That giant mouth was full of fine little teeth, and when it was fully opened, it was almost three meters wide, and Jin Wook flicked the metal oars in his hand, and directly inserted it into the giant mouth. The power of the fusion is very large, the oar is not sharp enough, but it still pierces deeply into the opponent's mouth and is half a meter deep.

The aquatic beast was in pain, and it rolled in pain, and before it could turn over, it was kicked back into the water by Jin Wook and another team member. Jin Xu followed and jumped together, and after a while, the water rolled up. Most of the people on board didn't know what was going on below, but Goosen was 'seeing' clearly with ultrasound.

After Jin Xu went into the water, the aquatic weeds under the water entangled the aquatic beast like crazy, and even more than a dozen aquatic plants drilled into the mouth of the alien beast, and one by one they crawled in. The root system of more than a dozen aquatic plants that entered the body of the alien beast was simply pricked everywhere. These seemingly weak grasses surged up one by one, tearing open the blood vessels and organs of the alien beasts, and sucking every drop of blood.

The alien beast rolled under the water in pain, but it was helpless to take the aquatic plants that drilled into its body, and gradually, more and more aquatic plants drilled into the body of the aquatic alien beast. In less than a minute, water grass continued to drill out from outside the body of the strange beast, and soon, the thirty or forty-meter-long aquatic beast had become a piece of green grass, as if a huge piece of turf had fallen into the water.

The other party didn't even shed much blood, and they were all absorbed by those water plants. Those aquatic plants that have sucked a lot of blood have changed in color, and it is conceivable that these aquatic plants will grow extremely luxuriant in the future.