71

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 71

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 71

If there is a camera, it is estimated that Jin Wook's jaw is shocked. In fact, not only him, but even the fusers on his team, all of them were stupid. What lethality is this! What a trick is this! Is the lethality of infrasound waves so terrifying! Exotic beasts within a diameter of nearly a thousand meters, the number of at least a few thousand, just gone? It's that simple and it's gone!

You Jie was stupid for a long time, then suddenly turned his head and asked Sujie: "You are with such a killing god, are you really not afraid?" If you want to break up one day..."

Sujie glared at him: "Brother Gu is very good, don't talk nonsense." And I won't be separated from Gu Ge either! Gu

Sen stood in the corpse of the strange beast, and he was also amazed in his heart, he had already felt that he could control the energy wave that caused the resonance very accurately, but he had not yet had time to try.

In the past, when he attacked the opponent, the energy waves he emitted were indiscriminate attacks, as long as they were in this range, they spread out directly in a spherical state, so that after each attack, the ground there was soft. In fact, not only the ground, but also the air above him, also suffered this energy wave at that time. But these attacks are actually invalid attacks, and all the energy is wasted.

This time, however, he was controlling the energy waves to spread out from his side, limited to this level. The ground and the sky were jumped over. The range of the energy wave suddenly widened a lot, within a kilometer, no, maybe on a larger scale, his resonance could be attacked.

That's why the scope of this blow is so wide and terrifying. With a successful blow, Gusen almost did not stop, and continued to rush towards the group of alien beasts, this time he wanted to go a little deeper, he wanted to see what the limit range of his resonance attack was, just now he felt that he had not reached his limit range.

The alien beasts are not stupid, even if they are driven by the monsters and run furiously, they still know what is irresistible. When he saw Gu Sen rushing over, some strange beasts unconsciously dodged to the side.

Gusen was also depressed, he found that wherever he jumped, a large area was directly vacated, and those exotic beasts were still frantically retreating. He wanted to destroy the alien beast as much as possible, but the other party refused to give him this opportunity.

Anyway, he stopped the other party for a while, and Gusen didn't want to do more entanglement, so he ran back to the car, his speed was fast, and it didn't take much effort to catch up with the car, and he jumped on the roof of the car in a few strokes and rolled back into the carriage. After his blockage, the tide of exotic beasts behind was several kilometers away from the convoy and the convoy.

"Brother Gu, why are you so good at this trick, I didn't see it before." When You Jie saw Gu Sen, his face was full of admiration.

Gu Sen didn't speak, first grabbed a small ball made of Warcraft meat powder, and ate one, even if it was to supplement □□ strength, even if he still didn't feel hungry, he had to keep his physical strength in the best condition.