73

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 73

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 73

Sure enough, the gas station showed no signs of destruction, and even the underground oil tanks were full, which was naturally detected by Goosen with ultrasound. There is also a small convenience store inside the gas station. Most of the goods inside were also in good condition, which surprised Zhou Ru and them, when they left, the food that Jin Xu and they brought over were left in the underground building.

Most of the day was spent in the car, and the original food on the car was some Warcraft meat powder, and they didn't dare to touch the food at will, so they were hungry until this time, and they saw the food in the convenience store, how could they not be excited.

In the next few days, they did not encounter any more monsters, unknown strange creatures. Except for those alien beasts who don't know if they are dead or alive, the road is quite quiet. But the weather outside is getting worse and worse, some like the extreme weather that Goosen experienced in his previous life, hot during the day and cold at night. Could it be that even extreme weather in this life has been advanced? Gu Sen secretly wondered in his heart.

Everyone clearly felt that it seemed that the closer they got to N City, the more exotic beasts they encountered, and the density of exotic beasts on the road here was too high, even more than that of Z City.

Seeing this group of strange beasts on the road, except for Zhou Ru, the faces of the others were very ugly. What it means to have so many alien beasts, everyone knows very well, if the military district of N City is still there. There shouldn't be so many exotic beasts here.

Could it be that the N City Military Region was not able to resist those alien beasts and monsters from the other world? Or is it that the other party has no ability to clean up the alien beasts in the surrounding cities.

Jin Xu has hardly spoken much in the past few days, and has always had a gloomy face, as if who owes him millions.

On the tenth day, the group finally drove to H City, which is only more than two hundred kilometers away from N City. H City has completely lost sight of the original city, the entire city is basically in ruins, all the buildings have almost collapsed, the pavement is almost invisible, if they did not see a billboard printed with H City, they are not sure that they have come here

Most

of the collapsed buildings have grown a variety of otherworldly plants, and the pavement is almost full of plants. If it takes another two or three years, it is estimated that the former H City will not even find a trace of existence.

Jin Xu looked at the scene in front of him, and he just didn't say a word, he knew in his heart that the N City Military District was definitely not here, but he still wanted to take a look and see what was happening in that place.

Because of the collapsed buildings everywhere, the roads in H City are even more difficult to walk than in the wild, and it is especially difficult for them to drive when they drive. The road surface either collapsed or was covered by countless steel rubble. After driving for more than an hour, their group only moved less than ten kilometers. I thought that it was a short walk from H City, who would have thought that it would become so difficult to walk here, and I knew that it was better to bypass here and go to N City.