93

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 93

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 93

Sujie was also stunned, he was not stupid, what Yan Jing's words meant, it was simply obvious. Sujie carefully recalled the various feelings when passing through the passage, and finally hesitated: "Some are similar, but there are still differences." The energy on the other side of the passage has a sense of separation, very empty, very far away, and cannot be grasped and touched. I can only feel the trajectory of the other person, but I can't get close and integrated. But the energy in this stone, I feel can be grasped, touched.

"So it is." Yan Jing nodded uncontrollably, and then asked, "So what is blocking the kind of energy in the stone, can you feel it?" Sujie

held the stone and moved his fingers slowly on it. Goosen found that the direction in which Sujie's fingertips moved was following the silvery-white lines in the stone.

"So, maybe it's this silvery-white substance that neutralizes or isolates the overflow of space energy." Yan Jing muttered.

Luo Jiang seemed to have thought of something, and immediately became excited, and tightly grabbed Yan Jing and said: "Dr. Yan, you are saying that this silver thing can isolate space energy, so if there are enough of this thing, can it close the passage!"

Yan Jing waved his hand, "I don't know much about this piece, just guess like this, it may not be true, I think we might as well take out all the stones below now." This piece of sample can not be studied, it is better to get more back. The

cub immediately heard what Yan Jing meant, knowing that he was going to fetch those stones, he was so excited that he couldn't even eat the jerky that Su Jie brought for him, and he couldn't wait to jump now.

Gu Sen said: "Then we have to discuss how to divide the stones, this thing was found by my family Ermao, and it was also dug up, and the big head should belong to my family Ermao."

Ye Donghua frowned, this is a matter of whether the passage can be closed. Gusen's request is inevitably a bit disregarding the overall situation.

Gu Sen continued, "Don't worry, if it's the same as Dr. Yan said, the silver substance in the stones can really affect the passage, it must all be attributed to the base, but the spatial energy in these stones should be considered ours."

Luo Jiang nodded, "Okay, let's go get that kind of stone now, the spatial energy contained in it is all yours." "Luo Jiang, as a high-level fusion of the military, still has a lot of power in his hands, and what he should undertake is basically settled.

Before going down, everyone ate a big meal and rested for another day. By the next morning, the insects at the bottom of the cliff flew out again, and this time Gusen avoided it from a distance when they heard the movement. The swarm of insects that covered the sky flew towards the other side of the cliff, and it should have gone out to feed.