66

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 66

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 66

Sujie looked at them, as if they were much more normal than just now, but still did not loosen these people's bonds. He wasn't sure that the other party had really recovered, in case he lied to himself, just now they desperately attacked Gu Ge and his own appearance, he still remembered it. However, speaking of it, Sujie was also very curious about how Gusen recognized him at a glance that he was normal.

Fortunately, at this time, Gusen carried the corpse of the monster and jumped out from the ruins in the distance, "Sujie, let them all go, the monster is dead."

Seeing the corpse of the monster, Su Jie determined that these team members were really back to normal. The clumps of metal cracked on their own, releasing them from the clump of metal.

When Jin Wook was released, he blushed, and he was not ashamed that he had been manipulated. It was purely suffocating, and after it was released, I gasped for a long time before finally relieving myself.

After resting, Jin Xu pointed at Sujie, and his fingers trembled. It turned out that just after he was kicked out by Gusen, Sujie was afraid that he would make some kind of moth, so he simply wrapped him into a large metal ball, leaving only a hole to ventilate the other party. But the hole is particularly small, and the most important thing is that Sujie wrapped Jin Xu tightly with metal, basically not giving the other party any space to move, of course, there is almost no room to breathe.

When Jin Xu inhaled inside, it was called a difficulty, the chest was stuck and could not move, each inhale can only inhale a little, if he is not a fusion, he must have suffocated long ago, this almost oppressive suffocation experience is simply terrible.

Sujie only smiled, ignored Jin Xu, and ran to see the two demon beast corpses and the cub in Gusen's hands.

"Brother Gu, how did we take these two monsters away? In this weather, the meat should be broken in a few days, right? Do you want to find salt to make marinated jerky? Sujie said, and reached out to carry the weight of the two monsters, these two monsters are not light, and together they have to be seven or eight hundred pounds.

The beast core of the space demon beast was dug up by Jin Xu in the morning, and after digging it out, it was hidden by him, and Gu Sen had not seen it yet.

Gu Sen stretched out his hand towards Jin Xu: "Hand over the beast core."

Jin Xu pretended to look at Gu Sen stupidly, "What beast core?"

Gu Sen said: "That space monster's, don't pretend, I'm about to kill the other party, you came out and picked up a leak, and this leak can't be regarded as you picked it up, it was picked up by that spirit beast, these two beast cores should be considered mine."

Jin Xu argued forcefully: "Hey, but that monster really died in my hands, if it weren't for me, it might have run away."

What he said was shameless, and the team members who got out of trouble were not embarrassed to look at Gusen and them. His own side is obviously causing trouble for the other party, if it weren't for them, how could Gu Sen have such a hard time cleaning up that spirit beast, and he had to find a way to throw them out one by one before he could do it.