114

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 114

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 114

Goosen was stunned, and then he turned to look at the cub, and the cub pointed to the shelled creatures in the pool, and gestured to catch it all. Is this asking him to catch it all?

"Didn't you hate them at first, I thought they couldn't be eaten." Gusen said curiously.

The cub pointed to the creatures, and rubbed the vegetarian knot. Gusen immediately understood what the cub meant by not speaking.

Probably because the beads first pit the plain festival, the cub's disgust is actually more anger. But when it comes to the pool, it realizes that there seems to be something good in the flesh, and even though it doesn't know what it is, it can feel that it can strengthen itself just by eating it.

I know it's a good thing, but I can't just scoop it up and eat it. The beads in this creature are so powerful that they can be brought down too close. For Sujie though. This kind of guy with a shell is not difficult to deal with, as long as it does not get close to each other.

And I saw a huge metal claw from the bottom of the pool, grabbing the largest one from the bottom of the pool. Although Gusen immediately thought of shells at first, looking at the appearance of the other party, this thing actually looks more like a conch or something.

This giant snail is almost two meters tall, and it weighs four to five hundred pounds. When I grabbed it, I was still struggling. Fortunately, Sujie's current metal manipulation ability is much higher than before, and he still easily caught the other party.

Sujie did not take this snail, but used metal claws to knock the shell of the other party, wanting to break the shell of this giant snail, but the shell of this giant snail is really hard and can't work, Sujie knocked, grabbed for a long time, stunned but failed to open, and the giant snail tried to climb towards the side of the pool when it had the opportunity.

Gusen thought for a while, found a hairball corpse from the memory, directly cut it open, took out a bag containing white liquid, and handed it to Sujie, "You use this, pour a little on the shell." No

matter what this white liquid is poured on, it is a result, and the object it touches will become crispy at a very fast speed, and it can be broken into slag with a light knock.

When Sujie poured this liquid on it, he very carefully avoided the shell mouth and did not let a drop of white liquid in. They are here to eat meat, and if they really pour it in, the meat cannot be eaten.

Not long after pouring, the originally hard shell had become crispy, and with a light knock, it shattered into slag and fell to the ground. After peeling off the shell, Gusen and they saw the true appearance of that gold bead.

The bead was pure gold, beautiful in color, shining with a shining halo, and it was the size of a basketball. Goosen has also seen some golden pearls in jewelry stores, but they are all small pearls, and after the difference in size, no pearl has such a beautiful color, the luster, the color, and the roundness, all of which are perfect.