3

Chapter 3: Late Night Visits

Title: The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last DaysAuthor's Name: Luojia Mushroom Liang Chapter Word Count: 1388Update Time: 2022-12-27 19:53:40

Gu Chen, who lived an extremely aggrieved life in the previous life, swallowed his anger and planned to carry forward his hidden arrogance in this life.

But if he is arrogant, it would be great if there was a safe haven behind him to escort him all the way!

Leng Su, who was killing zombies on the periphery of the base, had a chill on his back, and he got goosebumps.

Because of this momentary stunned, a zombie pounced on him directly from behind.

Leng Su's expression was cold, he didn't turn his head back, his backhand was a palm, and the thunder spirit power released immediately blasted the zombie who wanted to sneak attack into scum.

"Shhhh

Gu Chen thought of the excitement, his body moved, and he didn't pull the wound very much, and he broke out in a cold sweat.

After the pain, Gu Chen also sobered up a little.

For the time being, we haven't knocked down Leng Su yet, and we will consider these knockdowns later.

At present, the most important problem at the moment is how he can get along with Chen Mo without showing a trace.

Although he is now in the last days, the world is in chaos, but if Gu Chen's rebirth is exposed, he will also be dragged to dissect by the group of crazy old men in the research institute.

Thinking about this possibility, Gu Chen got goosebumps all over his body, it was too terrifying.

Thinking of Chen Mo, I can't help but think of the clicks they got along with before, and I will think of the despair when he didn't breathe at the beginning.

Thinking of Chen Mo's cold face, and the smug smile that the person showed at him with Chen Mo behind his back.

Chen Mo, I don't love you anymore. But I don't want to hate you, after all, I used to love you so much.

Chen Mo, goodbye.

I will bury the past in my heart, in this life, we have nothing to do with each other.

Soon Chen Mo came back with food, Gu Chen politely thanked him, and after eating, he refused Chen Mo's help to help him tidy up, with a cold and alienated attitude.

Chen Mo felt a trace of indescribable dryness in his heart, so he had to tell Gu Chen to rest well and left.

If the person with the ability is injured, generally as long as he drinks some of the nutrient solution prepared by the doctor and rests for a while, the ability will automatically help the body heal.

Therefore, after drinking the nutrient solution, he couldn't resist the surging sleepiness, and Gu Chen fell asleep again.

If you sleep like this, you'll become a pig!

These are the few big words that appeared in Gu Chen's mind before he lost consciousness.

I was sleeping soundly when I suddenly felt cold in the room. Wrapped in the quilt on his body, Gu Chen frowned.

There was a gaze in the room that seemed to be watching him, and it was a bad feeling to be spied on.

Gu Chen frowned, this feeling was too strong, he couldn't ignore it if he wanted to.

Gu Chenqi got up from the bed and pointed to a corner and scolded.

"Who the hell are you! Do you know that disturbing dreams in the middle of the night is very immoral!

Taking a breath, Gu Chen was about to scold again, when he suddenly felt a gust of wind coming, and that person had already arrived next to him, stretched out his hand to cover his mouth.

"Woo woo If you have the ability, you let go of me, and the master will duel with you!

How could Gu Chen just be so restrained, he fluttered vigorously under his powerful palm, scratching the other party several times.

"Shhhh

With a gasp, a cold voice sounded: "Don't make trouble!

Hearing this voice, Gu Chen's fluttering movements immediately froze, and it took a while to move his fingers stiffly, and the warm touch of a piece of skin under his fingers.

"Huh?!" Cold?!

As if sensing that Gu Chen would not struggle anymore, Leng Su let go of his hand.

Gu Chen, who was freed, collapsed on the bed, snorting and panting.

His eyes adjusted to the darkness, and through the faint moonlight that spilled in through the window, Gu Chen saw clearly the figure standing by the bed, and sure enough, it was Leng Su.

I was thinking about bringing down the cold Gu Chen before, but when I saw someone at this time, I was intimidated.

"You-"

"I'm done, come and have a look."

"Uh..."

Gu Chen was out of words, and in the face of Leng Su's words in short, he didn't know how to react.

In his previous life, he didn't know that Leng Su came to see him later, because at that time he thought that the person who saved him was Chen Mo, so he followed Chen Mo to their team's garrison that day.

Thinking about it now, if he hadn't woken up earlier in this life than in the previous life, he probably wouldn't have known that it was Leng Su who saved him.

The two of them looked at each other silently, and there was silence all around, but Gu Chen found a sense of peace of mind in this silence.

"You... Do you want to sit?

"Where are you sitting?"

Gu Chen choked, his room was the place he had temporarily found after arriving at this base.

Even the bed was built with a wooden plank by himself, not to mention whether there would be such a thing as a bench.

Gu Chen's brain twitched, and he blurted out: "On the bed."