91-95

Make this site the homepageCollection 365 school bag

Account: Password:

User registration

365 school bags

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word.

Search

HomePermanent bookshelvesFantasy novelsMartial artsUrban FictionHistorical novelsScience fictionGame NovelGirls' novelsOther novelsLeaderboardLibrary listsFinish the novelRead the transcript

365 School Bag > The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 91 Eat Bamboo Shoots

font

color

size

background

Chapter 91: Eat bamboo shoots

Previous Chapter ← Table of Contents → Next Recently Read Recommended Books

Chen Mo ruled it out first, because it was his thing, and he could exchange it for something after completing the task, and it was impossible for him to swallow it privately.

Besides, those documents are only needed by researchers, and they are of little use to him.

The other person is Bai Qi, but Bai Qi has been asleep, even now in Researcher Li's research institute, undergoing examination and treatment.

Gu Chen felt that they were now in a dead end again, and sighed silently in his heart.

Gu Chen had an intuition that Chen Mo would definitely not be able to find out about this matter.

Chen Mo's head was a mess now, and he felt that he needed to go back and sort out these things.

"Then I'll get here today, thank you very much for your help."

After greeting everyone, I looked back at Leng Su.

"Thank you Captain Leng for your help today and for your cooperation."

Leng Su raised his eyebrows: "You're welcome, after all, I also want to know the truth as soon as possible."

Chen Mo's face gradually sank, and it was obvious that he could say this, reminding him that he must find out the real murderer.

"I will, then I'll go back first."

Leng Su nodded expressionlessly, for people other than Gu Chen, he had always been very stingy with his smile.

After Chen Mo left quickly, the team members immediately got up from their chairs and hula and gathered around Gu Chen and Leng Su.

Xiao Deng Zi squeezed to the front and stood next to Gu Chen: "Captain, do you think he can really find out the truth?" Can you catch that person?

The big man scratched his head honestly: "I think it's quite hanging."

Gu Chen nodded in agreement: "I also think it's quite suspenseful."

Then they all turned their eyes to Leng Su, who looked at Gu Chen's big watery eyes and smiled faintly.

"I don't think he can find out."

Gu Chen's eyes widened: "Then you started to accommodate him like this?"

Leng Su winked at him: "He came today with the mood of imperativeness, if we don't agree to him, we will come to entangle him every day, how troublesome." It's better to agree to him directly and fulfill his wish.