20

Miracle novels

Home

Stacks

list

Writer Benefits

Please enter a title for the book

Login

For Writers

Home/Library/The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last Days/Chapter 20 Give a Pleasure

Book details

Table of Contents

Chapter 20: Give it a good time

Title: The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last DaysAuthor's Name: Luojia Mushroom Liang Chapter Word Count: 1064Update Time: 2022-12-27 19:53:40

Researcher Li let go of his worries and left decisively, these two people showed their affection in front of him, which really stained his eyes!

Researcher Li left with a snort, and Gu Chen rubbed and rubbed in Leng Su's arms proudly.

Leng Su patted Gu Chen's head helplessly: "Good, what an old person, you still learn to be coquettish with children."

Gu Chen buried his head in Leng Su's chest, pretending not to hear it, and quietly felt Leng Su's strong and powerful heartbeat.

Leng Su has never been so close to people since he was a child, and he feels so relied on, in fact, it's pretty good.

Especially, this person is still Gu Chen.

Quietly lowered his head, lightly imprinted a kiss on Gu Chen's soft hair, took a deep breath, and felt that his mood was much softer.

"Alright, we have to go. I'm going to register you, and you'll be my man from now on.

Gu Chen's ears quietly climbed up to a red cloud, rolled his eyes silently, and said as if it was true, who is your person!

Angrily gnawed on Leng Su's chest, and Gu Chen got up with a red face.

Leng Su looked at Gu Chenhong like an apple, soft and tender, very delicious, and wanted to take a bite.

Out of the research institute, Gu Chen ignored Leng Su angrily and walked straight ahead.

Leng Su looked at Gu Chen's back as he walked forward, his eyes gradually darkened, and there was a thick ink condensation in his black eyes.

The Anomalous Registry is just a few steps away from the Institute.

Walking to the registration office, it was bustling with people at this time.

Gu Chen stood at the door, heard a noise inside, and when he looked inside, he saw that the huge field of the registration office was crowded.

Gu Chen was taken aback by this situation, and quickly retracted his head to look at Leng Su.

"What's going on? It can't be that all the Abilities in the base are here!?

The corners of Leng Su's lips hooked slightly: "How come."

"So..."

Gu Chen pointed at the registration office with a look of disbelief, what is the situation!

In the previous life, because he directly followed Chen Mo to Chen Mo's camp that day, Chen Mo's team received a task the next day and wanted to go out to carry it out.

Chen Mo had a good registrar, so he directly gave Gu Chen a simple test and simply registered it neatly.

Therefore, Gu Chen had not been to the registration office at that time, and he had never seen such a lively scene.

"A medium-sized base dozens of kilometers away from here has been breached and occupied by zombies. These people are all from there.

Leng Su's face was cold, and his tone was solemn.

Gu Chen was stunned, medium-sized bases can be breached, isn't it that zombies have mutated again? Otherwise, how could it suddenly be so powerful?

Gu Chen looked inside the registration office again, and retracted it because he glanced at it before, so that he didn't fully see what the situation was.

After taking a closer look this time, Gu Chen's brows furrowed, and there was a hint of anger in his eyes.

There are people everywhere in a huge place, lying and sitting, everywhere.

And these people, without exception, all have more or less large and small scars on their bodies.

Some even had missing arms and legs, and were left to hang in one breath, and they were also lying inside.

"Why are they all gathered here?"

Gu Chen frowned and looked back at Leng Su.

"Because there are advanced people with special abilities here, these people are all injured, and now they are being checked one by one to see if they have been infected by the virus.

If you can save it, you have to save it. If it's already infected, then give it a good time.

Leng Su didn't look at Gu Chen, his eyes were dark and he stared at everything in the venue.

Previous chapter

Next chapter

Back to top

© 2023 Beijing Guangyi Generation Network Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved

Beijing ICP No. 18013188 Beijing Public Network Security No. 11010502051216

Network Culture Business License: Jing Wangwen [2021] No. 4098-1043

Publication business license: New Departure Jing Zero Zi Di Chao No. 200334 "User Agreement" and "Privacy Agreement".

All authors are requested to comply with the provisions of the National Internet Information Management Measures when publishing their works, we reject any erotic novels, and once found, they will be deleted!

The works, community topics, library comments and advertisements on this site are their personal actions and have nothing to do with the position of this site.

Download the Miracle Novel app