86-90

Make this site the homepageCollection 365 school bag

Account: Password:

User registration

365 school bags

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word.

Search

HomePermanent bookshelvesFantasy novelsMartial artsUrban FictionHistorical novelsScience fictionGame NovelGirls' novelsOther novelsLeaderboardLibrary listsFinish the novelRead the transcript

365 School Bag > The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 86 With You to Protect Me

font

color

size

background

Chapter 86: You Protect Me

Previous Chapter ← Table of Contents → Next Recently Read Recommended Books

Leng Su chuckled: "Okay, okay, I don't care, I'll take you over, right?"

Gu Chen snorted coldly, with an arrogant face: "For the sake of your sincerity, I will allow it."

Leng Su winked at him: "Should I reply to Mrs. Xie Longen?"

Gu Chen's face burned instantly, and he stammered a little when he spoke.

"Husband... Madame, your sister!

Leng Su scratched Gu Chen's palm a few times with his fingers, causing Gu Chen to retract his palm, but was grabbed tighter by Leng Su.

"Madame, isn't that you? You're not my sister.

Gu Chen was annoyed and angry: "You shut up for me!"

Leng Su nodded again and again: "Shut up, shut up, since Madame has spoken, how dare I not shut up."

Gu Chen was indignant: "You..."

Leng Su blinked his eyes and looked innocent: "What's wrong with me, I'm not wrong, aren't you my wife?" We've all said that you're going to be with me in the future, so you can't go back.

Gu Chen rolled his eyes: "I want to regret it now."

Leng Su clenched his palm violently: "It's late, I don't allow it."

Gu Chen snorted, but he didn't continue to entangle with him on this.

"Okay, let's go quickly, and we'll go see how Xiao Chen is."

Gu Chen remembered that before they left the base, Xiao Chen hadn't woken up yet, Xiao Chen had been injured so badly before, and he didn't know if there were any sequelae left now?

Leng Su nodded and said, "Madame, come with me."

Gu Chen's face was blue and red, and he suddenly raised his leg and kicked it.

"You're not done yet, are you!?"

Leng Su dodged in a flash, and Gu Chen's face became even more stinky.

Seeing that Gu Chen was unhappy, Leng Su hurriedly bowed down and made a small gesture: "There is an end, there is an end."

Gu Chen rolled his eyes and snorted coldly, this person is this problem, and he has to make him angry every time before he stops.