39

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 39: Master is Attacking (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

After doing all this, Lao Zheng stood up and sighed, his expression solemn.

Leng Su still had a cold face, and he couldn't see his expression.

The man on the ground, who was originally unconscious, after a few minutes, his breathing became lighter and weaker... Eventually, it disappears completely.

Gu Chen closed his eyes, his hands hung down at his sides, and his fists were clenched tightly, feeling uncomfortable.

After being silent for a long time, Leng Su moved, took out the tools from the storage bag, and began to dig a hole in the ground.

Lao Zheng also silently stepped forward to help, but Gu Chen was still standing in place, motionless.

Leng Su and Lao Zheng buried that person's body together.

The two men put their tools away, sighed, and turned to leave.

When passing by Gu Chen, Leng Su raised his hand and took Gu Chen's hand, and then he was startled by a burst of coldness.

The eyebrows tightened unconsciously, and directly hugged Gu Chen into his arms.

"Well, let's go."

Gu Chen was unconsciously taken away by Leng Su, and before leaving the entrance of the cave, he took one last look at the bulging little bulge.

That person is the person Gu Chen worked with in his previous life and went on a mission together.

Although his relationship with Gu Chen is not very good, at least not to the point of-for-tat.

And Gu Chen remembered that he was obviously alive and well in his previous life, and his abilities were also very powerful.

On the day Gu Chen died, that person was also present.

But Gu Chen was reborn, and everything was different from the previous life.

After the three of them went down, Xu could see something from their expressions. It is also possible that they have encountered this kind of thing too much and are used to it.

So no one mentioned why there were six people in the cave, but only five were sent down in the end.

All five of them were unconscious due to depleted abilities and excessive bleeding.

Xiao Dengzi and they injected several people with therapeutic injections and nutritional supplements.

Now, we need to wait for these people's spiritual power to recover before they can wake up.

But here, I can't stay any longer.

After all, it is definitely not an accident that there are so many zombies here.

In case there will be zombies popping out to sneak attack, they will still carry the wounded, and if they want to get out of the way, it will be difficult.

But if you want to take these people away, it is not realistic. Because they had no means of transportation, the car was still parked on the canyon.

"How did you get here?"