43

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 43: The Disappearance of Cold Su (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

In fact, Gu Chen's spiritual power has almost recovered, but he has no choice but to take care of him very strictly, so he will push the boat down the river, but speaking of which, he still enjoys the feeling of being cared for and cared for.

Leng Su glanced back at him before entering the research institute, Gu Chen waved his hand at him and smiled obediently.

Leng Su nodded with satisfaction, pushed open the door of the half-buried research institute, and led Lao Zheng and the big man in.

I don't know why, the moment Leng Su entered, Gu Chen was in a trance, and his heart suddenly beat violently, making him feel a little uneasy.

I opened my mouth, but I didn't know what to say.

He himself could not explain why he felt so strongly uneasy in his heart.

Gu Cheng had been to this institute in his previous life, and according to the memory of his previous life, there was no danger in it.

When he arrived, it was empty, save for a few broken instruments.

It was easy for him to find some useful information from the scattered papers on the ground and bring them back.

So there should be no danger in this institute. But I don't know why, the feeling of uneasiness in Gu Chen's heart is getting stronger and stronger.

Xiao Dengzi sat by the fire and began to cook diligently.

There were two team members standing guard in the back, and the rest were sitting around the fire like Gu Chen.

Soon the rice was cooked, and Xiao Dengzi served a bowl first and handed it to Gu Chen.

Gu Chen thanked him and took it, and shared a bowl of broth with Xiao Hei.

Because he had been worried in his heart, Gu Chen didn't have much appetite.

After settling a bowl of broth with Xiao Hei, Gu Chen rejected Xiao Dengzi's move to continue to add food to him.

"Brother Chen, I see that your face is very bad, a bowl of rice was eaten by Xiao Hei for more than half of it, if you don't eat a little more, how can you make it up." You're our captain's baby bump, and if he finds out, I'll be scolded.

Gu Chen smiled at him and waved his hand: "I'm really full, have you forgotten that when I was in the car before, I still ate a little porridge, I haven't digested it yet."

Xiao Deng Zi saw that Gu Chen was very persistent, so he silently stopped dissuading him.

Xiao Dengzi found a thermos bucket, packed the rest of the rice, and waited for them to come back.

Gu Chen felt a little strange in his heart, it stands to reason that Leng Su and they should also come back, he went down less than twenty minutes before, and he explored the entire research institute.

And, from a pile of waste paper, they found out what they needed and brought it out.

However, it has been more than an hour since Leng Su entered, and not only has he not returned, but there has been no movement in the research institute.