16

Miracle novels

Home

Stacks

list

Writer Benefits

Please enter a title for the book

Login

For Writers

Home/Library/The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last Days/Chapter 16 Let's Study

Book details

Table of Contents

Chapter 16: Study

Title: The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last DaysAuthor's Name: Luojia Mushroom Liang Chapter Word Count: 1061Update Time: 2022-12-27 19:53:40

By the time everyone in the research room calmed down and had time to deal with Leng Su and Gu Chen, the two transparent people, several hours had passed.

Gu Chen almost didn't fall asleep, and even Leng Su's eyebrows were twisted.

After finishing the things in his hand, Researcher Li finally remembered the existence of these two people under Xiaolin's reminder again.

"Ouch, I'm really sorry, today's research results have finally seen the results, and I accidentally fell into my mind, and I only got it done now, so I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long."

Gu Chen listened to Researcher Li's insincere words, and silently stood behind Leng Su and rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what mission you called me here today?"

Leng Su cut straight to the point, obviously not having the patience to talk to him here.

After all, being left out in the cold for hours on end, even a clay man has a temper!

Researcher Li did not answer Leng Su's question, but looked at Gu Chen happily and signaled Leng Su.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?"

Leng Su frowned, and his body moved, blocking Gu Chen's small body solidly.

"He's just a new member of my team, and I brought him here to register by the way."

Researcher Li was overjoyed when he saw Leng Su's appearance of protecting a calf.

"Hey, I'm just asking you to introduce, what are you going to do with him, what are you nervous about."

Leng Su's eyes were firm, staring at Researcher Li's eyes, not backing down at all.

Researcher Li didn't care about him like this, but smiled kindly at Gu Chen behind him.

"This little friend, there is something on you, I am very interested, I wonder if there is such an honor that I can study?"

Gu Chen's body shook, and his mind felt as if he had been struck by lightning, and there was chaos.

Something on him? What's the matter? Nothing but his mutated healing and regeneration abilities.

It can be seen that Researcher Lee's purpose is very clear, that is, his ability.

Gu Chen's whole body stiffened, this was his hole card, something used to save his life. Even if Leng Su rescued him before, and even helped him lose spiritual power to heal his injuries, he didn't find out, but Researcher Li just glanced at it and knew it.

"Chenchen, Chenchen?"

Leng Su looked at Gu Chen with a stunned face, worried, and hurriedly shouted a few times, and Gu Chen responded blankly for a while.

"Huh?"

Leng Su breathed a sigh of relief and hugged Gu Chen.

"You scared me to death, I saw you like you lost your soul just now, and you didn't react, I thought something was wrong with you."

Gu Chen wrapped his arms around his waist in a daze, and his mind was chaotic.

He now has only one consciousness: this ability of his has been discovered, is it going to be taken to study?

Thinking of this possibility, Gu Chen trembled and closed his eyes tightly.

Everything that had been dim, what he wanted to try to forget, was now flashing back to his mind like a slide.

The pale lights, the people in isolation suits coming and going, the men with the machinery in their hands, and the never-ending roar of the machines.

That's where he managed to escape, and this time, he's going to try again, that kind of nightmare?

Leng Su felt that the person in his arms was trembling more and more, and his heart was panicked.

He glared back at Researcher Li suddenly, his eyes already red.

"What's wrong with him?!"

Researcher Li had been observing Gu Chen's reaction for a long time, and when he saw this situation, he also had a solemn face.

"Give him a tranquilizer."

Previous chapter

Next chapter

Back to top

© 2023 Beijing Guangyi Generation Network Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved

Beijing ICP No. 18013188 Beijing Public Network Security No. 11010502051216

Network Culture Business License: Jing Wangwen [2021] No. 4098-1043

Publication business license: New Departure Jing Zero Zi Di Chao No. 200334 "User Agreement" and "Privacy Agreement".

All authors are requested to comply with the provisions of the National Internet Information Management Measures when publishing their works, we reject any erotic novels, and once found, they will be deleted!

The works, community topics, library comments and advertisements on this site are their personal actions and have nothing to do with the position of this site.

Download the Miracle Novel app