111-115

Make this site the homepageCollection 365 school bag

Account: Password:

User registration

365 school bags

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word.

Search

HomePermanent bookshelvesFantasy novelsMartial artsUrban FictionHistorical novelsScience fictionGame NovelGirls' novelsOther novelsLeaderboardLibrary listsFinish the novelRead the transcript

365 School Bag > The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 111 Don't Be Cannon Fodder

Chapter 111: Don't be cannon fodder

Previous Chapter ← Table of Contents → Next Recently Read Recommended Books

Gu Chen, who was appeased, obediently nested beside Leng Su and stopped talking.

Leng Su rubbed his head as if rewarding, and then turned on the light brain to start the base aspect.

It lasted for a long time before the other end of the light brain was connected.

Leng Su looked at Bai Mo's angry face on the virtual screen and frowned.

"Why are you still here? You go out and find someone who knows more about this mission, I have something to ask.

Bai Mo Chong coldly compared his middle finger: "Let me tell you that there is no one here who has more right to speak on this matter than me, because they don't know what the document sent over there means, because they can't read it!"

Gu Chen was stunned for a moment, and then laughed.

Bai Mo glared at Gu Chen through the screen: "What are you laughing at?" If I have the ability, I will put the document directly here, and you can see for yourself to translate it!

Gu Chen smiled and waved his hand: "I can't, I'm not as powerful as you, so you should help translate."

Bai Mo snorted proudly, sure enough, in this era, sometimes mastering one more foreign language is not entirely chicken.

Leng Su only glanced at him lightly: "You can put the file in front of the virtual screen and hold it, page by page, I see it myself, I think this may be more intuitive than what you conveyed again."

Bai Mo's smiling face froze on his face, and then he bent down and coughed violently.

Gu Chen looked at Leng Su with some surprise: "Can you really understand?"

Leng Su lowered his head and looked at him with a slight smile: "He is not the only one who knows foreign languages, I may have more foreign languages than him."

Bai Mo, who finally eased his breath a little, heard Leng Su's last sentence, bent down again and coughed violently.

Gu Chendeng's face was full of envy, jealousy and hatred, his eyes were shining, and he was sincerely admired.

"You're amazing!"

Leng Su enjoyed Gu Chen's compliment with satisfaction, and nodded reservedly.

As a purebred scumbag, Gu Chen, no matter what foreign language he is, he can't understand a word.

As a result, I didn't expect Leng Su to be a purebred scholar, and the scumbag with the scholar is a perfect match!

Sure enough, the two of them are a natural pair, no matter what way it is!