35

Gu Chen slept until dawn, and when he woke up in the morning, he suddenly felt refreshed.

Because Gu Chen is a cold person, and the team members have all received Gu Chen's help, they all tacitly did not let Gu Chen be on duty at night.

When Gu Chen woke up in the morning, he was completely attracted by the aroma of food.

A strong smell of meat came, which immediately made Gu Chen get out of his sleep and stare at the cauldron that was "gurgling" and steaming.

Leng Su still maintained a posture of half-hugging Gu Chen, and as soon as Gu Chen moved, he immediately noticed it.

He looked down at the confused man in his arms, and his tone was soft and cold.

"Awake? Let's go wash up, it's almost time to eat.

Xiao Dengzi immediately took out the toiletries with a look in his eyes, Gu Chen nodded happily, and ran out to squat at the entrance of the cave to wash.

Gu Chen, who was about to wash his face with a handful of water, suddenly made a move, turned his head suddenly, and met a pair of thoughtful eyes.

Zhao Qiang's body stiffened, and he smiled at Gu Chen with some embarrassment.

Gu Chen raised his eyebrows, took a handful of water again, washed up quickly, and sat down in front of the fire, staring at the slices of meat that were tumbling in the pot with bright eyes.

The vine that had been wrapped around Gu Chen's wrist and had been pretending to be dead also shook the two fiery red leaves on the top of his head and poked his head into the pot.

Only then did Gu Chen remember, there was a strange plant here.

Gu Chen stretched out his finger and poked the two leaves, the vines shrank a little, and the leaves shook more happily.

This harmless and cute appearance directly amused Gu Chen.

Xiao Deng Zi held it opposite Gu Chen aggrievedly, and his eyes were hot for a while.

For Mao It's in Gu Chen's hands, it's so soft and cute, so obedient and well-behaved, and it's so cruel to him? This is for Mao!

Gu Chen touched the top of the vine, raised it and looked at it, touching it around.

Leng Su glanced at him: "Don't touch anything else like this, I'm jealous."

"Poof-" Gu Chen couldn't help but squirt: "Are you mistaken?"

Leng Su nodded calmly: "What I said is true."

Gu Chen: You won!

In fact, Gu Chen just wanted to see where the vine's teeth were.

Yesterday, I suddenly opened my mouth and bit Xiao Deng Zi and him, my teeth were sharp, and I couldn't find it at this time.

The entire tip is intact, and there is not a single crack in it.

Gu Chen was amazed as he watched.

After pulling the small leaves of the vine twice, Gu Chen suddenly thought, "I'll give you a name!"

The small leaves of the vine shook, raised the top and stared at Gu Chen, looking excited.

Gu Chen thought for a moment: "What's it called..."

Leng Su threw a cold glance over to show that all his attention to Gu Chen was attracted by a piece of vine.

The vine felt the murderous aura, shook the little leaf, and on Gu Chen's wrist, the coil tightened a little.