28

It is not uncommon for distress signals to be sent in both directions. It is possible that two groups of people are in trouble at the same time, but the signal appears and disappears at the same time, which is not normal.

Everyone was thoughtful, and for a moment the surroundings fell silent.

After thinking for a while, Gu Chen considered his mouth: "So do we go or not?" If you go, where to go?

Leng Su frowned, and he was also groaning.

The players all sat quietly on the side, waiting for the final result and did not interject.

"Let's take one step at a time, we're going to go northwest now, if we run into it, we can take a hand, and if we can't touch it, forget it. There is something strange about this.

Gu Chen also nodded approvingly when he heard this, indeed, this matter is strange everywhere.

In addition, they came out with a task this time, and they didn't have so much spare time to check the truth of the matter.

In this case, it is better to take one step at a time, if you run into it, then help it, if you can't touch it, they can't do it.

After all, in this apocalypse, anything can happen, they are not immortals, let alone saints, and they can't be saved by everyone.

After discussing the next move, everyone ate breakfast quietly and no one made a sound, and the surroundings were quiet, and the silence was a little weird.

Gu Chen quickly finished breakfast, patted his stomach, and licked the corners of his mouth with satisfaction.

"Whew, it's been a long time since I've eaten such fresh food."

Leng Su smiled dotingly: "You can eat more in the future if you like, we still have a lot of reserves."

When Gu Chen heard this, he suddenly came to his senses.

"Where do you find so many fresh ingredients, you know, it's not easy to find these things now, and no number of people can ask for them."

Leng Su smiled faintly: "Don't forget who we are doing this time, nothing else, can these fresh ingredients from research be missing?"

Gu Chen suddenly realized, no wonder, he said where Leng Su has such great ability to find so much fresh food.

Asking for fresh food is much harder than fighting a bunch of zombies.

However, although he knew that there was food, Gu Chen did not find out where the food was stored.

There are a total of 9 people in their group plus Gu Chen, 9 people have three meals a day, and the food in reserve must be indispensable, so who has such a large storage space to hold food?

As if he saw what Gu Chen was thinking, Leng Surou rubbed his hair and pointed at Xiao Dengzi.

Gu Chen instantly understood, no wonder, he had thought about such a big task before, why did he bring such a waste as Xiao Dengzi, it turned out that it was because he had a spatial ability.

Gu Chen was particularly envious in his previous life, people with spatial abilities were a proper storage tool for walking.

Xiao Dengzi, who was packing up his things, suddenly felt chills all over his body and shivered unconsciously.

As soon as he raised his head, he met Gu Chen's strange eyes.

"Brother Chen... Why are you looking at me like that, my face... Anything about it?

The expression on Gu Chen's face became even more complicated, allowing such an idiot to have such a powerful ability.

It's really all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred!