81-85

Make this site the homepageCollection 365 school bag

Account: Password:

User registration

365 school bags

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word.

Search

HomePermanent bookshelvesFantasy novelsMartial artsUrban FictionHistorical novelsScience fictionGame NovelGirls' novelsOther novelsLeaderboardLibrary listsFinish the novelRead the transcript

365 School Bag > The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 81 Sabre Rattling

font

color

size

background

Chapter 81: Sabre rattling

Previous Chapter ← Table of Contents → Next Recently Read Recommended Books

But Chen Mo didn't know who stole the document, or even when he was defenseless.

Chen Mo was very annoyed now, and his head was a mess.

He didn't know what to do next, and even insisted on searching the things in the cold team, just to make himself feel better.

In fact, he himself knew that those things could not be taken by Leng Su and them, because Leng Su and they didn't know what he was carrying, and even if they did, they didn't know what their task was and what the use of that document was.

However, he had to find something to do for himself now, or he would really go crazy.

And this thing happened really weirdly, very Mo is a supernatural person, and it is a two-line anomaly.

A dual-lineage paranormal with extraordinary acuity, yet he was taken away from him without reacting, which is very unscientific.

The atmosphere froze for a moment, and the air was quiet except for the shallow breathing of everyone.

At this time, Leng Su suddenly stood up, pulled Gu Chen, who was still standing in front of Chen Mo, back and blocked him, squinting at Chen Mo.

"I'll allow you to inspect my teammates' stuff, but there's one thing, once you've checked their stuff and don't find yours, you have to apologize to them!"

Gu Chen rolled his eyes behind Leng Su, he wasted so much saliva just now, he just didn't want Chen Mo to casually move the things of the team members, but Leng Su's words made so much of his saliva in vain, it was really unpleasant!

As soon as Leng Su's words came out, Chen Mo's face instantly changed color.

Because he knew, these things could not have been done by the people under Leng Su's hands.

However, now he has been cornered and has to continue.

Because Leng Su was startled, he ordered the team members to take out their packages and put them next to the fire, waiting for Chen Mo's inspection.

Soon the team members put their belongings in front of the fire, even their own storage bags.

Leng Su and Gu Chen stood in the tent and stared at Chen Mo deadly, and only then did Leng Su pull out a grim smile after hearing the team members outside the tent tell them that the things had been collected.