46

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 46: The Demon Black (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

Lao Zheng looked at Gu Chen and nodded with a sad face.

"You guessed it, these zombies are really different from the normal zombies we've seen before. No, it's not just different, it's even weird.

"Oh?"

At this moment, Gu Chen was interested: "Let's talk about it, what's the weird method?"

Lao Zheng swallowed, as if organizing the wording.

"They're weird, unlike the previous ones like ordinary zombies, who would lay dead after being hit hard. The zombie we encountered this time, even if you beat him to the point that only one head remains, his head can rush up and bite you.

Gu Chen was shocked when he heard this, and he didn't want to complain about anything.

The zombie breed is evolving stronger and stronger, and it is becoming more and more rebellious. Is that really good? Give back the way to live for humanity!

"The only way is to dig the crystal nucleus out of his head immediately. Otherwise, he will keep pestering you and attacking you.

Lao Zheng's face was constipated, and it was unbearable to look back.

In fact, the combined combat power of the three of them, especially Leng Su's combat power, can be called against the sky.

Even against such a powerful zombie, they can handle it.

The key is that this is the first time they have encountered this kind of zombie, and several of them were unprepared and were caught off guard, which is why they suffered such a big loss.

After Gu Chen listened, he fell into deep thought.

In his previous life, he only looked for the materials in the research institute on the ground and took them out, but he didn't go underground, so he didn't know what the underground looked like this.

Not only is there a weird place to study, but there are so many weird zombies.

Suddenly, Gu Chen seemed to remember something, and looked back like Leng Su: "Those zombies, are they dilapidated, many of them lack arms and legs, and even in some places, there are only bones and no flesh and blood?"

Leng Su narrowed his eyes, and before he could speak, the big man couldn't help but ask in surprise.

"Hey, sister-in-law, how do you know, have you seen it before?"

Gu Chen twitched the corners of his mouth again because of what they called him, but he didn't dwell too much.

"No, it's just that I just came here, and before I walked here, in that research room, I saw a lot of zombies soaked in glass jars, and that's what it looks like."

Gu Chen's face was thoughtful: "I heard the weirdness of the zombies you just said, so I guessed if the zombies soaked in the glass jar were like this."

Leng Su listened to him, as if he suddenly thought of something, and his eyes froze.

Gu Chen's face also became heavy: "From this point of view, it is very likely that this research institute is the place where some people used to study mutant zombies before."