32

Leng Su's fist hit the wind, Gu Chen couldn't dodge, sighed in his heart, and closed his eyes.

The fist stopped abruptly as it approached.

Gu Chen could even feel that the position of the fist was at the tip of his nose.

Gu Chen slowly opened his eyes, and saw the fist that had been clenched horizontally in front of him, and the green tendons on the back of his hand appeared.

Leng Su's face showed an unusually tangled expression, and his expression changed, as if he was in pain.

"Leng Su..."

Gu Chen cautiously called him, stretched out his hands, and clenched Leng Su's fist.

The healing spiritual power lingered at the fingertips, and slowly injected into Leng Su's body.

Leng Su's sanity gradually recovered, and his eyes gradually became clear.

"Chenchen?"

As soon as Leng Su woke up, he saw that Gu Chen's face was pale, and his breath was so weak that he almost didn't fall.

Gu Chen raised a weak smile: "You're awake."

Leng Su was so smart that he immediately understood: "This floral fragrance is poisonous!"

Gu Chen was already weak and speechless, and Leng Su beat him up horizontally.

Turning to look at the teammates who were following behind, they were already confused by the aroma and had a big fight.

Leng Su raised his eyebrows, his body moved slightly, and he kicked in turn.

The team members almost didn't vomit blood when they were kicked by him, and they were really ruthless.

However, the effect was obvious, and when he spit out a mouthful of blood foam, he came to his senses.

Xiao Dengzi got up from the ground with his stomach in his arms, looking painful.

"Captain—"

Leng Su frowned, and his face was solemn: "Take out the gas mask and bring it all, this aroma is poisonous, and if you inhale it, you will hallucinate."

"Yes."

Xiao Dengzi endured the pain, took out all the gas masks in the space, and distributed them to everyone in turn.

The team members are still rolling on the ground holding their stomachs, and Leng Su's kick is really ruthless.

Leng Su took the gas mask handed over by Gu Chen, and first gently put it on Gu Chen, and then took another one and brought it to himself.

Everyone quickly gritted their teeth and stood up, and as soon as they stepped into the depths of this canyon, they encountered the fragrance of flowers that could make people hallucinate and kill each other.

Go deeper, and there is no danger waiting for them.

Xiao Dengzi's eyes were hugged in Leng Su's arms, and Gu Chen's body glanced at him several times, and he stopped talking.

Leng Su didn't see it, looked down at Gu Chen in his arms, patted his arm, and said in a low voice: "Sleep for a while, I'll take you with me."

Gu Chen nodded tiredly, but he didn't have the strength to speak again, feeling that even moving his fingers was a luxury.

Looking at Gu Chen, who immediately fell into a deep sleep, the temperature under Leng Su's eyes dropped instantly, his eyes changed, and the wind and rain were coming.