21

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 21: Too Much Deception (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

Gu Chen raised his head and glanced at Leng Su with a complicated expression, but did not speak.

Yes, this is the end times, a cruel world.

If it is not solved at the beginning of the infection, then the unlucky ones will go back to a large group of innocent people.

After all, the world is full of dangers now, and not everyone has awakened their abilities.

Now, there are still many ordinary people here who have no abilities and can't confront zombies head-on, and need their protection.

Because these people have no special abilities, they are particularly weak in this world.

The duty of their supernatural beings is to guard these people and the land beneath their feet.

Leng Su's eyes were dark, and his face was cold.

"Let's go, I'll take you to register."

Leng Su spoke, and stepped into the registration office.

The people here are all very vigilant, because they have just suffered a disaster, and those who can survive have experienced harsh battles, bloody battles, and rushed out of the pile of dead.

So much so that when they arrived here, although they were safe for the time being, their spirits were still tense.

Therefore, as soon as Gu Chen stepped in with one foot, he felt the gaze from everywhere.

There are those who are on guard, those who are watching, those who are slaughtering...

Gu Chen's body was tense, and he subconsciously instantly transformed into a defensive state, preventing attacks at any time.

Leng Su raised his hand and patted Gu Chen's shoulder, calming his tense nerves.

After that, his hand did not retract, but naturally drooped down, holding Gu Chen's slightly cool hand.

Leng Su didn't squint, and didn't look at these people, as if this place was actually empty and no one existed.

Leng Su led Gu Chen through the crowd and went straight to the innermost part of the registration office.

There is a door, the same color as the wall, and it is inlaid into the wall.

Even if he was standing in front of this door, if it wasn't for Leng Su Fang who had just touched the wall, and then a small window suddenly opened on the wall after a place was pressed.

Gu Chen was taken aback, and after a careful sweep, he found that there was a door here.

And that window, just above the door, was open, and looking at the height, it was exactly the height of an adult.

A pair of eyes appeared at the window, and they were awe-inspiring. But the moment he saw Leng Su, he raised his eyebrows in surprise.

Immediately, the door opened silently.

Leng Su motioned for Gu Chen to go in first, and then his cold eyes swept around behind him, exuding a killing and decisive aura all over his body, and entered the room.