49

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 49: Goodbye Chen Mo (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

Gu Chen couldn't help but twitch the corners of his eyes, always feeling that he was very likely that one day he would be eaten poor by Xiao Hei.

Xiao Hei ate two chickens in a row, and finally seemed to be temporarily satisfied, and did not continue to bother Gu Chen.

Instead, obediently, he slept on his wrist.

Gu Chen turned his head and looked at Leng Su with faint eyes: "I also want to eat roast chicken."

Leng Su: It won't change, it's really nerve-wracking.

The return trip was fast, with few stops on the way, and in less than two days, they were back at base.

As soon as they returned to the base, Researcher Li, who had received the notice in advance, sent Xiao Lin to greet them at the gate of the base in advance.

So as soon as Leng Su and Gu Chen got out of the car, they were directly taken to the research institute by Xiao Lin.

There is still a chaotic scene in the research institute, and Researcher Li is also busy researching preparations.

But the moment he saw the two people coming in, he immediately put down his work and greeted him.

Researcher Li looked solemn and went straight to the point.

"I heard you got it, first-hand information about zombies, right?"

Leng Su nodded, Gu Chen took out the information from his storage bag, and the two crystal nuclei, and showed them to Researcher Li.

Researcher Li opened the information in his hand, took out the document and flipped through a few pages, read it cursoly, and then there was a hint of ecstasy in his expression.

"This document is simply so useful, I believe that with it, I will soon be able to develop relevant preparations to suppress the outbreak of zombie viruses."

Gu Chen and Leng Su glanced at each other, and they were also very satisfied with this result, which meant that their efforts were not in vain.

Researcher Li then fiddled with it carefully and looked at the two strange crystal nuclei.

"These two are what you said, the crystal nucleus of the weird zombie?"

Gu Chen nodded and stepped forward to show Researcher Li.

"This translucent one with blood-red silk is the brain nucleus dug out by the resurrectable zombie we encountered before. However, this kind of zombie is rare, at least only one of the attacks we encountered at the time.

Gu Chen pointed to the light green brain nucleus again, and his expression became solemn.

"This light green one is the brain core of the zombie that is recorded on the document in your hand. This document, along with the zombie's brain nucleus, was found in that weird underground laboratory. There were a lot of these zombies in the underground research institute at the time, but we set it on fire when we left.

Researcher Li frowned: "So the research institute you met at that time was dedicated to studying this kind of zombie?" Is there anything weird about the general layout or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable?