10

Chapter 10: You

Title: The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last DaysAuthor's Name: Luojia Mushroom Liang Chapter Word Count: 1050Update Time: 2022-12-27 19:53:40

Leng Su stepped forward, holding Gu Chen's arm, a trace of worry crossed his eyes, and his tone was gentle: "What's wrong, what's uncomfortable?"

Gu Chen retched for a while, but he didn't spit out anything, and his fingers trembled and pointed at the little one.

"You dare to steal something from the research room to eat, you don't want to die! The stuff in there is for experiments, so I can't be sure that it will be injected with something weird! You...... Gross-"

Leng Su patted Gu Chen's back distressedly: "It's okay, this chicken was specially researched by Researcher Li to see if it can be eaten, but it is just an injection of some growth hormone."

Gu Chen had already vomited and collapsed, and when he heard this, he almost fainted.

, you only said it after the labor and management have vomited! Labor and management finally eat meat! Although it is added with hormones, it tastes like meat!

Leng Su gently wiped the cold sweat on Gu Chen's forehead, and the little man's eyes were about to pop out.

Damn, is this still their captain who can drop ice ballast? It can't be that someone has changed their identity, right? Such a gentle and doting look scared the little man out of a cold sweat.

When Gu Chen finally vomited, he stood up weakly against Leng Su, Leng Su carefully hugged him, glanced at Xiao Xiao with a calm face, squinted his eyes, and paused word by word.

"Little Dengzi."

The little one was smart, and he stood up and saluted: "Here."

"Ten laps around the perimeter of the camp, run, run!"

When Xiao Dengzi heard this, he made a bitter face: "Ah?

Leng Su sneered: "Fifteen laps!"

Xiao Dengzi immediately jumped up from the ground and ran away with a smoke: "I'll go now!"

Gu Chen patted Leng Su's hand around his waist: "Wouldn't this be too ruthless?"

Before Leng Su could speak, Gu Chen's words changed: "But I like it, well done!"

Leng Su chuckled: "I like Chenchen too."

Gu Chen's brain was stunned, and he felt that his tongue was knotted, and he couldn't speak well.

Damn, what the hell?!

"You... Who's your name? Chenchen!

Leng Su chuckled again, his voice was low and magnetic, and half of Gu Chen's body was crisp when he heard it, and his tongue was knotted when he landed, and he couldn't say anything.

Leng Su lowered his head and kissed Gu Chen's face gently, and his tone was soft: "Of course it's calling you, otherwise who else?"

Gu Chen's face turned red in an instant, and Leng Su couldn't help but kiss it again.

Gu Chenden was cold and straightened his clothes: "In broad daylight, pay attention to the impact!"

After Gu Chen finished speaking, he walked away without looking back, Leng Su looked at Gu Chen's red ears, and followed with a chuckle.

Back in the room, Gu Chen lay on the bed and buried his head in the quilt and arched. Leng Su looked at the childish Gu Chen and patted his ass funny.

Gu Chen was excited, and immediately turned over and sat up, while guarding, he glared at Leng Su fiercely: "What do you want to do?!"

The corners of Leng Su's lips hooked obliquely, and he raised his eyebrows: "What do you say?"

Gu Chen looked at Leng Su, who had instantly turned into a blackened ghost animal, inexplicably sensed the danger, his body trembled, shrank into the corner, and looked at Leng Su pitifully with big watery eyes.

"I'm hungry."

Leng Su squinted, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and finally compromised: "I'll go find you something to eat."

As soon as Leng Su's hand was on the doorknob, Gu Chen silently looked at his back, raised his middle finger and whispered, "Stinky cow hooligan."

Leng Su turned his head, raised his eyebrows and smiled: "What did you say?"