47

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 47: Bribing Xiao Hei (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

I don't know whose stomach screamed, and it was quite noticeable in this silent space.

Everyone looked at the big man with an embarrassed look in their eyes.

The big man blushed and scratched his head: "Hehe, I'm a little hungry."

Gu Chen rolled his eyes, he ate too much but didn't use it, he was talking about people like big people.

Everyone didn't have anything on them, because they were usually placed with Xiao Dengzi. Xiao Dengzi has storage space, and it doesn't take up space to put things.

Although everyone has storage bags, the space of the storage bags is not large after all, and it is almost the same to put down the things that they often use, such as food, they are generally thrown directly to Xiao Dengzi and let Xiao Dengzi take them.

Gu Chen was silent, sighed, and began to dig in his storage bag resignedly.

No way, who made him a foodie, so there are usually snacks in the storage bag!

So, everyone watched with a strange look at Gu Chen from his storage bag, taking out milk, bread, ham sausages, biscuits, meat floss, etc., all kinds of snacks.

Soon a small mountain was piled up in front of Gu Chen, and everyone swallowed their saliva and was silent.

Gu Chen magnificently pushed the snack in front of everyone and waved his hand: "Eat, eat, I'll have it after eating."

All:

The corner of Leng Su's eyes twitched, there was a foodie daughter-in-law or something... Well, sometimes it's quite useful.

Leng Su nodded: "Let's eat, we're all full, we'll find a way to get out later."

Everyone was choked for a moment, how could they listen to Leng Su's words, there was a feeling that they should hurry up and eat, and go to death when they were full.

Everyone felt a little stuffy, but it was more important than a stuffy heart or a full stomach, so they started eating decisively.

Everyone had a beautiful meal, and just when Gu Chen was about to solve the last ham sausage, Xiao Hei came back.

Little Black bit the rope on a file bag in his mouth, twisted his body, and crawled back through the crack in the door, and the file bag was dragged back by him on the ground.

Gu Chen was stunned for a moment, Xiao Hei saw the ham sausage in Gu Chen's hand, threw the document bag on Gu Chen's body, twisted his body and happily bit down on the ham sausage.

Gu Chen couldn't shrink his hand, and he was almost bitten on his finger.

Disgustedly, he stuffed the little ham sausage left on his finger into Xiao Hei's mouth, Gu Chen clapped his hands and picked up the folder.

Unwrapped the rope and opened it to take a look, Gu Chendeng's eyes widened in surprise.

In this folder, there are many documents, which are densely packed with words, Gu Chen can't understand it, but he can understand some of the tables on it.

These tables record the development of an experiment of things.

From the first to the final form, everything is recorded in great detail.