34

Gu Chen also followed the voice to look over, and the one who made the sound was Leng Su's light brain.

Leng Su frowned, turned on the light brain, and a small red dot kept flashing on it.

Gu Chen asked inexplicably, "What's the situation?"

Leng Su looked at the light brain and clicked a few times on the virtual screen.

"It's the distress signal before, and its area shows that it's near where we're standing."

Everyone looked at each other and looked around.

This is a cave, as far as the eye can see, there is a piece of dirt and rubble, and there is no place to hide people.

At this time, the vine wrapped around Gu Chen's wrist suddenly moved, pressed his head against Gu Chen's palm, and pointed to the place where the root system of the vine had been discovered.

Gu Chen walked over and checked it out in confusion.

The huge plant roots from before were burned to ashes, and the walls and the ground were all black.

Gu Chen checked it and didn't find anything unusual.

The vines on his wrist poked Gu Chen's palm, shook the leaves at the top of him, and pointed to the stone wall under the root system.

Before Gu Chen could react, Leng Su had already stepped forward and checked it.

Leng Su found that there was also such a huge stone under the huge stone they had pried down before.

Leng Su beckoned the big man over, and the two of them worked together to pry open the big stone and move it away.

I was surprised to find that there was a person lying inside!

The big man hurriedly dragged the person out, sighed, and breathed a little.

Leng Su asked Xiao Dengzi to step forward, took out some healing potions, as well as nutrient solution, and poured them into him.

Soon, the man's breathing became heavier and slightly shorter.

Xiao Dengzi poured him another nutrient potion, and the man coughed a few times and slowly opened his eyes.

Gu Chen had been standing beside him since Leng Su moved the big stone away and saw the face of the person inside, with a complicated expression.

This person can be said to have turned into ashes, and Gu Chen knows everything.

He was a person under Chen Mo in his previous life, called Zhao Qiang.

He has always looked down on Gu Chen, and in his previous life, when he was under Chen Mo, he had been targeting Gu Chen in various ways.

Even when he went out on a mission, he pushed Gu Chen out and watched the play in the back by himself.

No matter how seriously Gu Chen was injured, he wouldn't reach out to help.

But Gu Chen has always put up with him, for no other reason, just because Chen Mo inadvertently told him that Zhao Qiang is a very useful person.

Therefore, no matter how Zhao Qiang provoked and found fault, he always tolerated it.

And then, that day, when he died.

In fact, the distance between Zhao Qiang and him is only between arms. As long as Zhao Qiang wanted to, he would definitely be able to pull him at that time.

Maybe he won't die that day.

However, Zhao Qiang did not.

Not only that, but Gu Chen's last impression before he died was Zhao Qiang's mocking face looking at him.