50

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 50: Multiple Evolutions (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

The performance of cold suppression alone also shocked the jaws of many people in the cafeteria.

You must know that Leng Su is in their hearts, that is, the existence of the cold-faced Yama King.

Or rather, it's more appropriate.

However, the person in front of him now with a doting face and a gentle smile is really the evil god they know!?

Suddenly, it feels like the whole worldview is broken, how can it be broken?

One person is defeated, but others are eager to try.

Soon another person came up, and when this person came over, Gu Cheng was still burying his head in gnawing on the roast duck legs, and he was gnawing on them very fragrantly.

After he came over, he stood next to Gu Chen, and he didn't speak, looking at Gu Chen motionless.

Gu Chen originally gnawed happily, but he had no appetite when he gnawed.

Just imagine, if you are eating alone and are happy to eat, and suddenly there is a person next to you, staring at you deadly, under the pressure of such a gaze, can you still eat?

That's right, this is how Gu Chen feels now.

Gu Chen slowly raised his head, looked at the person standing next to him, and suddenly squinted his eyes, it turned out to be an acquaintance.

Glancing at Leng Su again, his expression was dark at this time, staring at the person next to him.

Gu Chen suddenly wanted to laugh, is this considered a rival in love, and his eyes are red?

Although the two parties may not know that they are rivals, Gu Chen just can't help but make up for it.

Chen Mo looked at Gu Chen with a weird smile on his face and paused.

After organizing the wording, he slowly spoke: "I am here to thank you for your help before, if you hadn't saved me at that time, I might have died."

"Ahh Gu Chen replied and licked the grease on his fingers.

"Actually, it wasn't me who saved you at that time, it was Leng Su, I was just watching from the sidelines. So you wrote the wrong person, if you really want to thank Xie Lengsu and his men, go to Xie Lengsu and his men!

Chen Mo's face froze, he didn't know why, he always felt that Gu Chen seemed to have inexplicable hostility towards him.

I can't say how I feel, but if I look at Gu Chen's expression carefully, it doesn't seem to be anything special.

Chen Mo coughed dryly and turned his head to look at Leng Su.

"Thank you Captain Leng for your help, the grace of saving lives cannot be repaid, if there is anything useful to us in the future, you can just ask, we are duty-bound."

Leng Su replied coolly: "No, what we can't accomplish, you don't have to count on."

Although this sentence is said very arrogantly and hatefully, it has to be said that it is a fact.

Leng Su is now the leader of the strongest team in the entire Asian region.

His abilities, including even his entire team's combat abilities, are the strongest.