56-60

Make this site the homepageCollection 365 school bag

Account: Password:

User registration

365 school bags

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word.

Search

HomePermanent bookshelvesFantasy novelsMartial artsUrban FictionHistorical novelsScience fictionGame NovelGirls' novelsOther novelsLeaderboardLibrary listsFinish the novelRead the transcript

365 School Bag > The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 56 Detoxification and Saving Life

font

color

size

background

Chapter 56: Detoxification and life-saving

Previous Chapter ← Table of Contents → Next Recently Read Recommended Books

Gu Chen took a deep breath and closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, his eyes were solemn, but he calmed down.

Gu Chen took out a small dagger from the backpack they were carrying, and looked up to signal a few people to come over and hold down the big man.

"I don't know if he's infected with the virus now, but it's better not to use anesthetics just in case. If it is against anesthetics, then the trouble is even greater.

Leng Su nodded when he heard this, indeed, after all, they didn't know if this was a new virus, so far no new virus had been developed, and they were not sure if it would conflict with existing drugs.

Leng Su beckoned to the team members, and the team members came up decisively, and several people worked together to hold the hands and feet of the big man.

Gu Chen's eyebrows were grim and he looked at the big man. The big man was already covered with cold sweat at this time, his face was pale, and his teeth were clenched.

An irrepressible snort of pain overflowed from the corners of his mouth.

Gu Chen took a deep breath: "Hold back."

Before the words fell, everyone pressed the big man's limbs together. Gu Chen raised his fingers, closed his eyes, and let the spiritual power condense in his palm.

Anyway, these people had already vaguely noticed something, and he simply didn't bother to hide it.

Now he has Leng Su by his side, and he believes that Leng Su can protect him.

For no reason, he just trusted Leng Su so much.

Maybe it's because he has to walk with Leng Su in the future?

Coupled with the fact that these people were Leng Su's subordinates, he actually believed Leng Su, and maybe he could also try to believe Leng Su's subordinates.

The spiritual power between the fingers gathered more and more, and the wisps overflowed into the palms of their hands, and the people around them clearly felt their spirits lifted.

Gu Chen controlled the aura to wrap the dagger, squinted his eyes, and attacked steadily and ruthlessly. Cut a cross at the wound with a crisp and clean movement.

The big man snorted, his body shaking, and his muscles tensed.

Everyone used their strength to suppress him, for fear that when he struggled, the dagger would lose its head, which was not a joke.