7

Chapter 7: What a soft bed

Title: The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last DaysAuthor's Name: Luojia Mushroom Liang Chapter Word Count: 1113Update Time: 2022-12-27 19:53:40

Xiao Xiao Mo, sure enough, he felt that this situation was incredible, and he was not alone!

"This is my room, and you will live here in the future."

Leng Su opened the door and motioned for Gu Chen to go in first.

Gu Chen entered the room and looked around.

"How long have you been living here?"

"I've lived here since I arrived at the base." Leng Su groaned for a while: "It's been almost a year or two.

...... You've lived here for a year or two, and that's all you have in your room?!

Gu Chen pointed to the empty room except for a bed, with a look of disbelief.

Leng Su nodded calmly, affirming Gu Chen's question.

"it." Gu Chen was dumbfounded.

Originally, he thought, no matter what Leng Su said, he was also the captain of the elite team of the Aliens in this large base, not to mention how good the living conditions were, and it wouldn't be like this, right?!

God knows, this house is at most a little better than Gu Chen's room.

Because Gu Chen's bed was built by himself by finding a few wooden planks at random, and the cold bed was also a huge Simmons.

However, there is no other furnishings and furniture!

"From now on, you will live here, and if you want anything, you can decorate it yourself."

The cold and indifferent expression softened a lot when his gaze moved to Gu Chen.

"Well, that's all it looks like."

Although he was disgusted, before the words fell, Gu Chen had already pounced towards the big bed in the room.

Emma, sleeping on the hardwood board every day makes his back ache and legs, and finally has such a soft big bed in front of him, so he will pounce on it and roll around first.

Looking at the undisguised smile on Gu Chen's face, the infected Leng Su also slightly hooked the corners of his lips.

"You wait here for a while, and I'll go out."

Burying his face in the fluffy pillow and rubbing it, Gu Chen waved his hand casually: "Go, go, go."

Leng Su squinted his eyes and looked at him deeply, turned around and closed the door and went out.

Lying on the soft quilt, he waited for a while and didn't come back.

Gu Chen's body was actually not yet well, and the aura in his body was not yet full.

I closed my eyes and felt the abundant aura of the regenerative healing system that was dormant in the depths of the veins, and my heart was full of security.

This is one of Gu Chen's few hole cards, and only by feeling its presence at all times can Gu Chen feel at ease.

I don't know how long it took, but when Leng Su came back, Gu Chen was already asleep.

With a soft sound of opening the door, Gu Chen quickly opened his eyes and sat up, and after vaguely sensing that Leng Su had returned, he plunged back into the pillow and continued to sleep.

Leng Su looked at Gu Chen's series of actions helplessly, but he didn't wake him up, he lightened his movements, walked to the side of the bed and looked at someone who was sleeping, his eyes darkened.

Stretched out his broad palm and rubbed the top of Gu Chen's soft hair, guarding him so quietly.

The person who was originally asleep had a smile on his lips and fell into a deep sleep again.

When Gu Chen slept well and got up with a yawn, he saw the clothes placed next to the pillow at a glance.

Shake it open and look at it, it happened to be about the same size as Gu Chen.

Gu Chen quickly put on his clothes, which fit well.

It turned out that Leng Su went out before to find clothes for him. Gu Chen's eyebrows were crooked, and he was in a good mood.

I didn't see Leng Su in the room, and I didn't know what he did.

After waiting in the room for a while, Leng Su still didn't come back. Gu Chen, who was bored, decided to go out for a walk, and when he came over in the morning, he didn't pay attention to the environment.

I opened the door and took a deep breath.

Gu Chen realized that he had slept for most of the day.

Looking at the bright sunset in the sky, Gu Chen rubbed his stomach... Hungry.