66-70

Make this site the homepageCollection 365 school bag

Account: Password:

User registration

365 school bags

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word.

Search

HomePermanent bookshelvesFantasy novelsMartial artsUrban FictionHistorical novelsScience fictionGame NovelGirls' novelsOther novelsLeaderboardLibrary listsFinish the novelRead the transcript

365 School Bag > The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 66 Little Black Saigao

font

color

size

background

Chapter 66: Little Black Race High

Previous Chapter ← Table of Contents → Next Recently Read Recommended Books

Immediately after that, the people who did not believe in evil tried it one by one with their different spiritual powers.

The result was the same for everyone, and the plants would only suck the ball into the hole the moment it hit them, and then it would return to its original state.

Leng Su hit the spiritual power on the plants on the stone wall next to him and tried it, and there was a slight effect, because the leaves of the plants that came into contact with the spiritual power ball were all blackened, but they did not turn into ashes, but the color changed.

Everyone was at a loss, and the plants had to be disposed of, or they wouldn't be able to enter the cave.

And looking at the appearance of these plants, it is obvious that they are intelligent plants, and if they approach rashly, there may be some accidents.

In order to prevent this from happening, they must first eliminate all these plants from a safe distance before they can get closer.

But now there is a problem in front of them, and they don't even know how to get rid of these plants!

Xiao Hei, who had not attracted Gu Chen's attention before, moved in Gu Chen's hand again unwilling to be lonely.

At this moment, Gu Chen really reacted, but he reached out and patted Xiao Hei's head and flicked its red little leaves.

"Don't make a fuss, I'm busy now, I don't have time to play with you."

Blackie:

Xiao Hei, who was ignored for the second time, was decisively angry, and it broke free of Gu Chen's palm and gnawed on Gu Chen's finger.

Obviously, he had already controlled the strength, and it was only a shallow bite, but it also left a tooth mark on Gu Chen's finger.

Gu Chen's body shook and hissed.

Listening to Gu Chen's painful voice, Leng Su shot a cold eye.

Staring at Xiao Hei's eyes and narrowing, Xiao Hei shuddered, and decisively shrank into Gu Chen's wrist, honest.

Xiao Hei, who was coiled on Gu Chen's wrist, was extremely aggrieved, why didn't one or two of them take him seriously, obviously he wanted to tell Gu Chen that he had a way to deal with plants, and he was so tired.