25

"Okay, okay, with a belt!"

Leng Su really couldn't do anything about this little ancestor, for fear that he would really not be able to think about it, so he ran away secretly.

Seeing that his goal had been achieved, Gu Chen smiled with satisfaction and patted Leng Su's shoulder.

"Squat down."

Leng Su glanced at him, but didn't say anything, and obediently squatted down in front of him.

Gu Chen nodded with satisfaction, very good and obedient.

Leng Su squatted down in front of Gu Chen for some reason, and then noticed a sinking on his back.

Hurriedly reached out to support Gu Chen's waist to prevent him from falling over.

Gu Chen was in a very good mood, and patted Leng Su's shoulder with a smile.

"Horses, let's go home!"

Leng Su shook his head helplessly, but he still stood up according to his words, carried Gu Chen steadily, and walked back.

Passing by the large canteen of the base, Leng Su took Gu Chen in for dinner.

When he came out, Gu Chen had a big belly, and he was about to walk badly.

Leng Su sighed helplessly: "Let you not eat so much, you can come at any time if you want to eat in the future, but you just don't listen."

Gu Chen smacked his lips: "Ouch, I haven't eaten meat for a long time, and when I saw it suddenly, I couldn't help but eat more."

Leng Su's eyes narrowed, and a faint distress crossed his eyes.

Looking at Gu Chen's thin little body, it is not difficult to guess how many sins he suffered and how much suffering he suffered before.

Although at this time, meat can indeed be regarded as a luxury.

But for Leng Su, it's nothing at all.

Because he is often on missions, the crystal nuclei he collects are enough for him to eat meat every day.

However, perhaps there are conditional reasons, so his pursuit of meat is also dispensable.

But seeing that Gu Chen was now just eating a meal of meat, he was so satisfied.

Leng Su silently set a task for himself in his heart, and when he went out again, he must collect more crystal nuclei.

I can take it back to buy meat and raise my own snacks.

Gu Chen didn't know what Leng Su was thinking, so he just rubbed his stomach vigorously and hummed.

Seeing that Leng Su ignored him, Gu Chen scratched him very dissatisfied.

Looking at him coldly and puzzled, Gu Chen pursed his mouth.

"Hug."

Leng Su's eyes suddenly darkened, and he narrowed his eyes. This little guy is used to recruiting!

Gu Chen stretched out his arm for a long time, and when he saw that Leng Su hadn't reacted, he immediately became angry.

raised his foot and stepped on Leng Su hard, but Leng Su just glanced at him lightly, as if he didn't react.

Gu Chen was suddenly a little frustrated, isn't he just a powerful person, isn't he just more powerful, what kind of energy!

Gu Chen saw that Leng Su didn't hug him yet, and coupled with his stomach that was holding up faintly, he really wanted to bite Leng Su's heart.