44

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 44: Strange Research (1 of 2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

Gu Chen shook his head and refused: "I have a strong hunch, Leng Su is very likely to walk through here, I have to go and see."

Seeing that they couldn't stop Gu Chen, the two of them simply gave up.

"Okay then, let him go up and tell the people up there, I'll go down with you."

Gu Chen nodded, no objection.

After all, he hadn't been here, so it wasn't clear if there was any danger here. With one person, there will be a help.

Gu Chen stood in the aisle, and one of the team members jumped down with his arms on the floor.

The team member above looked at the two of them worriedly: "Be careful, we'll wait for you to come back."

Gu Chen nodded, and with the team member, he stepped into the tunnel without hesitation.

It was pitch black inside, Gu Chen took out a flashlight and turned it on, and tied it to his wrist with a strip of cloth.

The team member in the back also did the same, and the two of them were on guard at all times and ready to defend.

The tunnel is very long, and you can't see the end of the flashlight when you go around, and it is dark and deep inside.

It's like a huge mouth, waiting for its prey to fall into the net.

After walking inside for about half an hour, it was still pitch black with no end in sight.

It's like a ghost hitting the wall in a horror novel, and this feeling is very uncomfortable.

Cold sweat was faintly oozing from Gu Chen's forehead, and the team member who was with him was also extremely nervous.

After walking for about half an hour, I finally saw a faint light in front of me.

Gu Chen was overjoyed in his heart and walked forward quickly.

When I got to the bright light, I realized that it was not an exit, but something like a ventilation window, a little light that seeped down from the ground.

Gu Chen was a little deflated, and thought that he had walked to the exit.

Underneath that ventilation window, there is a staircase that winds its way down.

It was pitch black again, and I couldn't see my fingers, and I couldn't see my head when I shone it with a flashlight.

Gu Chen and the team member glanced at each other, slowly stepped onto the stairs, and walked down the stairs.

Just kept going down, according to Gu Chen's estimate, there was a distance of about ten meters from the ground, and they finally stepped on the ground.

The process breathed a sigh of relief and found that in front of him, there was a door.

It's rusty, like it's been abandoned, it's been a few years.

But from the outbreak of the end times to the present, it has only been more than ten years.

And the ruins of this research institute were discovered not long ago, and after surveying, the time from the use to the abandonment of this research institute is only a few years.