36

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 36: Finding a Living Creature (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

Leng Su stood at the entrance of the cave, roughly judged the direction, and then commanded everyone to start marching in the direction of the canyon exit that Zhao Qiang said.

Leng Su nodded his head, and Gu Chen followed Leng Su closely. The team members behind him also followed in an orderly manner.

Zhao Qiang, who was arranged to walk in the middle, looked at the well-trained appearance of these people. I couldn't help but sigh with some envy.

This is the difference between the elite brigade and their ordinary squads.

Everyone is a team that has been trained, trained, and has a very high degree of tacit understanding.

How many people want to enter the elite brigade need to be screened layer by layer, and only a few can finally enter.

And Zhao Qiang once participated in the selection of the elite team.

As a result, it is a pity that he was brushed off at one of the intermediate levels.

So now when he sees Leng Su and these people who belong to the elite brigade, he has an indescribable envy.

I walked for five or six hours in a row, but I didn't see the shadow of the canyon mouth that Zhao Qiang said.

Although everyone is a stranger, these things of walking are not a big deal for them, but they have been a little tired mentally for such a long time.

In addition, Zhao Qiang has just regained consciousness, and his ability has not fully recovered.

In fact, he was almost unable to hold it two hours ago. I'm still walking, but I'm just holding on to it.

He doesn't want to be looked down upon and come across as a dragger.

After walking for so long, Leng Su motioned for everyone to rest first, and asked Xiao Dengzi to take out some dry food to distribute.

Because it is not clear where they have gone now, the situation is unknown, and it is not suitable to make a fire.

Although he understood this truth, Gu Chen still didn't want to gnaw on the compressed biscuits in his hand, which could choke people to death.

Gu Chen broke off a piece vigorously and tentatively handed it to Xiao Hei.

As a result, the little black head twisted and didn't even look at it.

Gu Chen sighed silently, look, even a plant is disgusted, let alone a big living person who has no flesh and no joy.

Leng Su rubbed his hair: "Good, eat a little first, fill your stomach, and when you go back, I will make meat for you to eat every day."

Gu Chen nodded, now this is the only one who can comfort him.

He closed his eyes as if he were at home, rushed to the compressed biscuit in his hand, and took a hard bite.

I haven't swallowed a mouthful, and as expected, I was choked...

Leng Su sighed, gently patted Gu Chen's back, helped him calm down, took the water handed over by Xiao Dengzi, and fed it to Gu Chen to drink.