8

Chapter 8 Two goods and one piece

Title: The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last DaysAuthor's Name: Luojia Mushroom Liang Chapter Word Count: 1099Update Time: 2022-12-27 19:53:40

The entire elite team was stationed quietly, Gu Chen felt it with his spiritual power, and found that everyone was gone, only not far from him, there was another person.

Gu Chen frowned and walked in the direction of that person, and saw a person in the corner behind a certain house with his back to Gu Chen, squatting on the ground, pulling something.

Gu Chen stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder.

"Whew-"

The man jumped to his feet, three feet above the ground and howled as he jumped.

Gu Chen picked at the devastated ear, slammed his hand, and slapped it on the top of the person's head, slapping him from mid-air to the ground at once.

The little man didn't withstand Gu Chen's blow, he sat on the ground, looked at Gu Chen, and was stunned.

Gu Chen has a black line, and in the cold team, there is actually a guy with such a weak ability.

Even his spiritual power, which has not fully recovered, can slap him blindly, and if he encounters a zombie, he will be dismembered in minutes.

No wonder Leng Su didn't take him out, probably because of his weak combat effectiveness, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to come back if he went out.

Gu Chen had almost guessed why there was no one in the station, and it was estimated that there was a hole in the protective net again, and Leng Su led people to fight zombies.

After the little man saw that it was Gu Chen, he breathed a sigh of relief, lying on the ground and patting his chest and panting.

"Oh mom, sister-in-law, you're scared to death!"

Gu Chen looked at the empty surroundings privately, and then he couldn't believe that he stretched out a finger and pointed it at himself: "Are you calling me?"

The little man took it for granted: "Of course, is there anyone else here besides you!"

Gu Chen's eyes narrowed, and his tone was gloomy: "Why not, there is one behind you."

"Whew, sister-in-law, save me!"

The little one was three feet tall, and he jumped behind Gu Chen, trembling.

Gu Chen rubbed his temples, the corners of his lips hooked up a wicked smile, and he pulled and flicked his backhand, and directly fell over the shoulder.

The little man was thrown to the ground, and he didn't react for a while, and then he rolled on the ground with his legs in his hands.

"Woo wow wow - boss, come back quickly, sister-in-law is going to kill someone, help!"

Gu Chen exuded black qi up and down his body, and he flew and moved on the little man.

"Your sister-in-law, your whole family is a sister-in-law!"

The little beaten crying father shouted to his mother: "Ouch, sister-in-law-big brother, don't fight, you're going to die!"

Gu Chen shook his sore wrist, exhaled, and stood up.

It seems that beating people is also individual work, this kid has rough skin and thick meat, it seems that he still has to practice the skills of beating people, how to make others hurt, and not tire himself.

Gu Chen stood up, and the little man was still crying on the ground: "Boom, it hurts, am I going to die..."

Gu Chen's black line, kicked the little one, the little one "snorted", and immediately rolled to the root of the wall, covering his head and revealing two eyes looking at Gu Chen pitifully.

"Stop fighting, huh, you're going to kill them."

Gu Chen raised his eyebrows: "If you don't beat you, go find me something to eat, I'm hungry."

The little man carefully lowered his hand: "Are you really not beating me anymore?" You swear!

Gu Chen's forehead jumped violently, where did this come from!

"Go, or I'll beat you up!"

The little one got up from the ground and ran to the corner where he had squatted before, digging with a small stick.

Gu Chen squinted his eyes, the black aura was overflowing, and he was about to go crazy, when the little man suddenly shouted in surprise: "You can eat it!"

At this time, a wisp of thick fragrance with the flavor of sauce rushed into Gu Chen's nose.

Gu Chen shrugged his nose, looked surprised, and then ecstatic.