31

Leng Su looked at him with deep eyes: "I have already promised each other, what more do you want?"

Gu Chen blushed and glared at him.

Leng Su was glared at by Gu Chen's infinitely coquettish glance, and half of his body was crisp.

Gu Chentong blushed his ears and patted Leng Su's shoulder.

"Turn around, I'll show you the injury."

Leng Su obeyed, turned his back, and exposed his entire back to Gu Chen.

Gu Chen glanced at Leng Su with a complicated expression, and simply exposed his back to him, how much he believed in him.

You must know that in this last days, ordinary people, especially those with extraordinary abilities, will subconsciously guard their backs.

will not easily expose his back to the eyes of others, in case someone is plotting.

However, just because of his words, Leng Su was so crisp and exposed his weaknesses in front of his eyes.

Gu Chen bit his lip, trying to calm himself down, and focused his attention on Leng Su's back.

This is not a look or a fright, the injury on Leng Su's body is much more serious than the one he inadvertently saw before.

Gu Chen trembled his hands and touched it carefully. I didn't dare to exert myself, for fear of hurting Leng Su.

Closing his eyes, Gu Chen felt the healing ability in his blood, allowing the aura to spread throughout his palm.

Then he put his palm on Leng Su's back and output aura.

In an instant, the wounds on Leng Su's body healed quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye until they were as intact as ever.

After the wounds on Leng Su's body were completely healed, Gu Chen breathed a sigh of relief, feeling a little tired.

Leng Su hurriedly turned around and supported Gu Chen's crumbling body.

Gu Chen waved his hand to signal that he was okay and pushed Leng Su away.

"I have an ancestral mystical elixir here, and as long as you apply it to the wound, the wound will immediately heal to its original condition. But since it's an ancestral mystical elixir, I naturally can't show it to you. If you believe me, you can come and let me treat you one after another.

The team members looked at each other, but they were silent for a moment, and Xiao Dengzi jumped over first.

After all, he had tasted the benefits of Gu Chen's ancestral elixir.

Since Gu Chen is willing to contribute a little more now, he naturally can't ask for it.

Gu Chen looked at the joyful little Deng Zi and smiled.

"Are you going to taste the sweetness? Since you're willing to be the first one, sit down.

Xiao Dengzi immediately took off his tattered clothes, jumped in front of Gu Chen, and exposed his back in front of Gu Chen's eyes.

The process was concocted in the same way, and the same method was used to treat the wound on Xiao Dengzi's back.

However, after the treatment, Gu Chen's hand was still pretending to be on Xiao Dengzi's back, rubbing it again.

After all, it was said that it was an ancestral elixir, how could it be convincing if it wasn't smeared.

Leng Su Xuanse sat calmly on the side, his gaze resting on Gu Chen's serious and delicate little face, his eyes unblinking.