51-55

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 51: Hold Me Back (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

After returning to the garrison where Leng Su's team was stationed, Gu Chen was so tired that he couldn't speak.

The day's astonishment made him a little exhausted.

After returning to the cold room, Gu Chen threw himself directly on the bed and pretended to be dead.

Leng Su shook his head helplessly, with a doting face, he went to take off Gu Chen's shoes and patted Gu Chen's shoulder.

"Good, take off your clothes and fall asleep more comfortably."

Gu Chen snorted and coquettishly snorted at him: "I'm so tired, I don't want to move."

Leng Su was helpless, it was best to pull Gu Chen up and half-hold him in his arms and undress him.

It was freezing outside the room, but it was warm as spring inside.

It was this warm feeling that made Gu Chen so comfortable that he didn't want to open his eyes.

It just so happened that someone was serving him personally, and he was even more lazy in the open.

Leng Su moved neatly, stripped Gu Chen's clothes clean, and then stuffed Gu Chen into the quilt.

Fingers gently caressed Gu Chen's cheek, and Gu Chen rubbed it in his palm.

Then Leng Su also quickly took off his clothes and got into the bed.

In just a few minutes, Gu Chen had already fallen asleep, still snoring happily.

Xiao Hei withdrew from Gu Chen's wrist and slept soundly on the pillow on the other side of Gu Chen.

Leng Su kissed Gu Chen's cheek gently, hugged Gu Chen, buried his head in Gu Chen's shoulder socket, took a deep breath, and fell asleep satisfied.

There was no dream all night, and Gu Chen was woken up by a noise in the morning.

Raising his hand and rubbing his misty eyes, a large patch of sunlight leaked through the window, and it looked like it was not early.

touched the quilt next to him and it was already cold, indicating that Leng Su had already gotten up.

As soon as Gu Chen woke up, Xiao Hei consciously re-wrapped Gu Chen's wrist.

Gu Chen sat up and yawned, scratching his unkempt hair.

Looking around the room, I didn't see Leng Su's figure, I didn't know what was going on outside the room, there was a noise.

Gu Chen rolled his eyes, not letting people sleep in the morning was really annoying.

Slowly putting on his clothes, Gu Chen opened the door with a sleepy face.

When he saw the situation outside the door, Gu Chen was stunned for a moment and instantly sobered up.

At this time, outside the house where he was, there was a large number of people, roughly looking like hundreds of people.

These people were originally arguing noisily about something, but when they suddenly saw Gu Chen coming out of the room, the scene fell silent.

Gu Chen looked at the group of people outside silently, and the scene was extremely embarrassing for a while.

At this moment, the crowd automatically dodged a way, and suddenly a person walked in from the periphery.