23

Bai Mo finally won back a city, naturally he was not afraid of the cold and cold swishing glance, just as if there was a gust of wind just now.

However, the three of them didn't expect that Gu Chen would become a prophecy today.

So, many years later, every time Bai Mo was tossed fiercely, he had to hold his waist and curse Gu Chen, a crow, with tears in his eyes.

But that's a later story, so I won't mention it for the time being.

After the registration was completed, the light brain was also in hand, and the people had been bullied, Gu Chen pulled the corner of Leng Su's clothes and wanted to go back.

Leng Su patted his head, took his hand, turned around and left, didn't even bother to say goodbye to Bai Mo.

Bai Mo rolled his eyes at the popularity of these two people, and shouted in his heart, "Accidentally making friends"!

The cold and dry and warm big hand wrapped Gu Chen's soft little hand, giving him a strong sense of security.

Because of the suppression of abilities, the eight abilities are all over the same.

There are many high-level abilities here who can restrain Gu Chen's abilities, so Gu Chen walked through these people under a lot of pressure.

But Leng Su protected him behind him and held his hand tightly, which inexplicably made him feel at ease.

Looking at Leng Su's straight back and broad shoulders, I inexplicably sensed a sense of peace of mind.

Leng Su walked to the middle of the field, his hand was pulled, and he felt that the person behind him was not moving.

Shocked, he hurriedly looked back, Gu Chen was looking at him with a light smile on his face.

There was no situation that flashed in his heart just now, "Gu Chen is attacked", Leng Su breathed a sigh of relief and sent away the finger that pinched the trick.

"What's wrong?"

Leng Su asked softly, wondering if Gu Chen felt uncomfortable.

Unexpectedly, Gu Chen smiled at him, stretched out his arms, opened his thin lips lightly, and spit out a word that made Leng Su's blood instantly rise.

"Hug."

The voice is soft and waxy, with an upward tail note at the end.

The coquettish tone, the cold Su who listened to it, instantly surged with enthusiasm, and I really wanted to immediately pull the person into my arms and kiss him fiercely.

But...... After looking at the surrounding crowd, Leng Su's eyes narrowed, and a huge power burst out from his body.

People who dare to stare at him with that kind of squinting eyes, I really don't want to live!

There were a few people with low abilities, who were suppressed by Leng Su's sudden burst of high-level abilities, and almost immediately spurted out a mouthful of blood.

A few people around who seemed to be in charge of this place stood on the periphery and watched the situation here, as if they wanted to step forward, but they didn't dare to come over because they were afraid of Leng Su's ability.

Just when the atmosphere in the venue was depressed for a while, Gu Chen frowned and glared at Leng Su fiercely: "Hug me or not!"

Before Leng Su could answer, a roar suddenly erupted behind the two people.

"Leng Su! What are you doing! Do you want to smash the scene with me? How can they get in your way, can't they be fine!?

Bai Mo ran out of the secret room angrily and stood on the periphery and jumped to his feet.