45

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 45: Masculinity (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

Gu Chen realized that he had been pulled into a room, and immediately closed the door.

Immediately, a large hand was covered on his mouth, covering it tightly. Gu Chen was startled, and he was about to slap out with a backhand.

Unexpectedly, his palm was easily blocked, and he held his hand in his palm, and put it in his palm, and kissed it on the mouth.

Feeling the familiar aura, Gu Chen relieved himself and breathed a sigh of relief.

While breathing a sigh of relief, Gu Chen held the hand that covered his mouth, went up and took a bite.

The person behind him snorted, and soon fell silent again.

Immediately, Gu Chen noticed that the tips of his ears were hot.

He actually kissed him at this time!

Gu Chen's face instantly turned red, and he fell into Leng Su's arms, honest.

At this time, there was a sudden loud "bang" outside.

It was the sound of an entire iron door being knocked down and falling to the ground.

Everyone instantly held their breath and suppressed their breath.

Then, I heard a bouncing sound in the hallway, and a frictional sound that seemed to be crawling on the ground.

Just by listening to the sounds, you can see that there are a lot of them.

Gu Chen's eyes widened in disbelief for a moment, could it be that so many doors here are closed with zombies!?

If that's the case, it's a big deal.

But the zombies in one door poured out and made such a loud noise that if all the zombies in the door poured up, they might not be able to get out of here safely.

The sound of "bang bang dong" in the aisle was endless, and those zombies seemed to be ramming into something as they walked.

Soon, Gu Chen felt that the door in this room he was in was also slammed.

And the zombies, as if sensing their presence, began to pound the door violently.

Leng Su held Gu Chen's waist with one hand and leaned against the door with the other.

Support with the weight of your own body and keep the door from being knocked open.

All of a sudden, the impact outside became more and more severe.

The dilapidated iron door made a "creaking" and overwhelmed sound.

When Leng Su let go of his arms around Gu Chen's waist, the whole person leaned against the door.

The people behind him all came up, and Gu Chen also used all his strength to fight against the door.

Even if it was dark inside, Gu Chen could detect it, there was not much space in it, once those zombies poured in, such a small place would not be able to use their fists and kicks, they would probably not be able to get out.

Everyone realized the importance of this matter, and they all used all their strength to protect the broken door.

The impact continued for nearly an hour, and the zombies outside the door seemed to have finally given up.