Say Hello-Chapter 1

"It's so beautiful," you whisper to yourself looking through the bars at Buckingham Palace.
"It is isn't it?" A familiar voice said from behind. You turn around to see a tall figure standing behind you. His chocolaty brown eyes staring straight at you. It couldn't be, could it?
"D-Dan?" You stutter, not thinking of anything to say.
"Yes, I'm Dan, nice to meet you," he says holding his hand out. You've never been good at handshakes and freeze, not knowing what to do. You reach out your clammy hand to shake his. You panic, realising you don't know the proper technique of hand shaking.
"[Y-Y/N]" you stutter, still not believing this situation is real.
"Who's this?" Said none other than Phil Lester who was walking towards you.
"It's [Y/N]," she was admiring Buckingham Palace," Dan states for you as you had seemed to have lost your voice. As Dan was speaking, you begin to realise that he is staring at you.
"Dan, shall we go? We need to go get those kitchen tiles" Phil prompted, hinting to Dan that they should probably leave now.
"You new here?" Phil asked, trying to break the awkward silence whilst Dan was staring at you in an apparent trance.
"Um, yeah, I moved here on Saturday, I live over there," you said pointing in the general direction of a tall block of flats.
"WE LIVE OVER THERE!" Dan exclaimed; all of a sudden excited.
"And?" Phil asked
"Isn't that great?" Dan asked still starring at you, "let's go over there, you can come round ours!" Dan exclaimed. You walk to the nearest underground and catch the train to the station near your flat.
"I live here! You state turning to face Dan and Phil who were following you for the whole journey.
"Cool!" Dan exclaimed "We live just over there," Dan said pointing the the block of flats opposite yours, "Do you want to come over?" Dan asked.
"Me?" You ask.
"Who else would I be inviting?" He asked.
You shrug your shoulders and prepare to cross the road. You reach the other side of the road and enter their flat. Dan and Phil showed you around and even after that you managed to walk into their glass kitchen door. Dan heard a distant thud coming from the kitchen, he got up from his sofa-crease and ran towards the kitchen in alarm. He, like you, ran straight into the door.
"Ow...F***!" He exclaimed before checking to see if you were ok. You clutched your head and tried to get up but you felt dizzy and slightly faint so you just sunk back down to the ground.
"You alright?" He asks, slightly nudging your side with his foot. You grunt, holding your head as you were in a lot of pain. He picked you up bridal style and carried you through to the lounge. He placed you on the sofa next to his sofa-crease and went to get you an ice-pack. He returned back to the lounge and sat next to you. Phil looked up from his laptop and said,
"What happened to [Y/N]?"
"She ran into the kitchen door," Dan replied.
"We definitely haven't done that before, have we?" Phil joked sarcastically before absorbing himself back into what he was doing.
A few hours later you mentioned that you "should probably go home now."
"No! You mustn't! You could become dizzy and fall over in the middle of the road!" Dan exclaimed,
"Fine," you say, glad for an excuse to stay a bit longer. Your head was better now and you, Dan and Phil were watching Anime. When 'Attack on Titan' finishes you get up and head toward the door.
"Wait!" Dan exclaimed, "If your going to leave, could you at least give me your number?"
"Sure," you reply and proceed to do so.
You leave their flat and manage to cross the road without falling over and nearly dying as Dan had predicted. You get in your flat and pull the curtains, as you are doing so, you notice Dan watching you out of the window. You wave and pull the curtains.