Memories-Chapter 19

You open your eyes and see it.
A foul, phantom like creature.
However, it had a familiarity about it.
Alex.
You scream. You wouldn't be blamed, anyone would scream if their dead brother was hanging over your bed.
You slowly nudge Dan awake,
"Don't be alarmed, but look up," you say, quietly.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL F***!" He shouts,
"That's what Alex looked like," you say, gesturing to the thin, scrawny looking figure,
"Nooooooo, it's not. It's definitely not," Dan states, "That's..." He says, faltering slightly, "That's Livvie," he says, going pale.
"Livvie?" You ask
"Olivia Porter," he chokes, "She was one of my closest friends. Was," Dan sat up and so did you. It was story time.
"It was when we were about 18 when it happened. I noticed a change in her behaviour, but by the time I decided to react, it was too late. It turned out she had depression, she hid it well. I tried to help, but less than a month later she died. Many think she died of very severe anorexia but I know she took her own life. I haven't forgotten her since. Especially when you wake up to her figure looming over you!" He jokes half-heartedly, glancing back to where the figure was looming moments ago.
Today was the day that you would go back to the flats. You wasn't looking forward to the car journey, you didn't like driving long distances any ways, your anxiety messed with your head. Oh well. You're going to get back somehow.
You get up and pack away the things that you brought with you, packing up all of Dan's things too. You hear a distant scream, Phil must be up...
"Dan, why is Porsche in my room?" You hear him shout. Who is Porsche?
You run back up the stairs and see that phantom again.
"Who's Porsche?" You ask,
"Porsche was Livvie's  sister," Dan says, hugging you from behind and putting his head on yours.
"She got hit by a car," Phil says, looking down,
"Which I think is quite funny to be honest," Dan butts in, "Not in a funny way, but isn't it a coincidence that her name was 'Porsche', a type of car, and she got hit by a car!"
"It's not funny, but when you think about it...." Phil trails off,
"Well we think this is why Livvie went into depression, the loss of a twin sister can't be easy," Dan mutters.
"I better be off," you say breaking the silence, "Got some more packing to do,"
You run your hands over the incandescent kitchen surface, thinking. What is the connection between theses three people? They are all dead? That can't be it, it's too simple.
After a short while [BF/N] came running down the stairs,
"[Y/N]! [Y/N]! Have you seen?" She gasps
"Alex?" You ask
"Yeah!" [BF/N] answers, Why does she see the same as you? She starts rambling on about something or another to your inattentive form.
You were too busy thinking.
You had an idea.
It would make sense.
If these people are prominent in their past.
A great influence to who they are or could be...
They must be.
Memories.
***
Hey guys :)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 8000 READS, IT REALLY DOES MEAN A LOT. I MEAN, WHAT MAKES MY WRITING SO INTERESTING. IM JUST ME.
ALSO, I KNOW IT'S KIND OF SHORT BUT I NEEDED IT TO END LIKE THIS.
I FITTED IN THREE CHALLENGE WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER SO TRY AND GUESS WHAT THEY ARE!!
SORRY THIS IS ALL IN CAPS, I JUST REALISED!!
Bethany :)