Not again-Chapter 12

"You looked into his dreamy brown eyes,"
Wait.
Where is that from?
You rolled over in bed to see Dan towering above you, his phone in hand.
"He took your hand in his,"
You know this.
Why is it so familiar?
"Your lips collided, fireworks going off around you,"
Oh my god.
How'd he get this?
"Dan? How the hell did you find that?" You warned,
"Your phone went off with a notification and it was something about a story,"
It's fine, he's probably only read a bit.
"Naturally, I searched this story up on my account and I've read it all,"
Oh no.
"You're actually a pretty good writer," Dan exclaims,
"No one that I know is supposed to find that," you say,
"Well I did, you should probably turn the notifications off if you don't want people to find it," Dan laughs,
"I can't believe the subject of my story has found my story," you say, really embarrassed,
"I won't tell anyone else," he promises,
"You'd better not," you warn, getting out of bed. "Wait, anyone else?" You ask,
"Well I may have shown Phil," Oh no, "He thinks his role in the story is great,"
"So now the two subjects of my story have read my story," you moan.
"We tried showing [BF/N] but she'd already read it," Dan adds,
"I knew that much," you state.
After having woken to your Boyfriend reading your fanfic about him you decided to post an update.
'Hey guys,
As some of you may now know, I am now Dan's girlfriend. Don't ask, I mean I'm the kind of person that falls into holes and not the one who happens to stumble into their YouTube crush. Dan has found this story and has read it. Picture me doing a face palm here. I probably won't be posting much more of the story but keep on the lookout, I may post at times I know he's not going to read it,
Thanks,
[Y/N]'
You sigh, you loved writing your little fantasises about how you would meet Dan and how the world would be perfect.
You'd have never guessed you would meet him staring beyond the Buckingham Palace gates.
Everything happens for a reason, and that is why [BF/N] was late arriving to the flat, it gave you time to go out.
"He wrapped his arms around you,"
Oh no, not again.
"You ran your hands through his hair,"
Not this bit.
"Your lips collided, passion running through your veins,"
"Please, stop," you pleaded, "when you read it like that, it sounds rubbish,"
"It's not that it's rubbish, it's actually really good," Dan explains
"Then why are you reading it," you say, closing down you laptop as you was just on your story,"
"I find it cute," Dan manages to say before blushing like mad,
"Well then," you mutter just before Dan's phone chimes. He'd put notifications on for your story.
"Oh wait, [Y/N]'s updated her story," Dan says
"Your not going to like the new chapter, I can just tell," You laugh.
Dan wanders back into the room,
"I demand more of your story," he almost shouts.
"Well I have written more but now I'm under pressure," you laugh
"Well then, why don't you publish it?" Dan asks.
"Because it's awkward..." You mutter,
"I don't care how cheesy or...weird, it is," Dan says, "I just need more story,"
"Okay okay, just give me some more time," you say, relating to Dan's condition.
You delete the update, proof reading the next chapter so you could update it.
You loved writing your story because you always knew what happens two chapters ahead of everyone else.
You made sure from the start that you would make sure you were at least two chapters ahead of yourself. Today, you had four chapters ready to go, meaning that you are three chapters ahead.
You uploaded the chapter, a few minutes later hearing a shout of excitement coming from the other room.
"You do realise that you are a brilliant writer, you should think about becoming an author," Dan says, waltzing in.
"I'm technically an author," you say, turning round to see him, "I'm in the process of writing my first novel,"
"Don't you have an editor?"
"Well no," you say, "I've been looking for one around London, but I can't find any,"
"I'll help you look," Dan says, sitting at his computer, "There has to be an editor somewhere,"
The rest of the morning was spent browsing through Google, looking for a decent editor.
"It's nearly half one," you say, "I'm going to make lunch," Dan nods, eyes fixed to the screen.
You were just putting all of the vegetables and pasta together when you hear a shout,
"I'VE FOUND THE ONE! [Y/N] COME LOOK!"
"I'll come and look when I've done the pasta salad," you shout back.
When you went back into Dan's room with the pasta salad, you look at the page Dan had up.
"Elizabeth Reynolds?" You mutter,
"Uh huh, she's just moved to London, she has done two books before and they have both been very successful," Dan says, proud of himself.
"Thanks Dan," you say, hugging him. "I'll have to contact her later,"