*Authors note*

Hello!!

So you probably all know that I have finished writing TBND now, and I'm sure most  of you don't like the ending.

I am here to clear a few things up. I left it on such a cliffhanger so you can decide what happens, as it's our story not just mine. Sure, I wrote it. But that doesn't mean that I didn't read through EVERY comment and decide what's happening yet in light of people's opinions on things.

So you can decide whether you survive. Whether Dan survives. Do you get your book published?

Thank you so much for coming on this journey with me. Reading all of your comments makes me so happy. Thank you for sticking with me when I annoyed you with short chapters and cliff hangers.

What I really mean to say is thank you for reading this, because without you I wouldn't have hit 1K, 5K, 10K, 50K or 100K reads without you. (Literally)

Writing this reminds me of why I started putting this story on Wattpad. I owe a huge thank you to Danosaurus__Rex . It was this time last year that I started uploading because I was going on holiday. Before then, I wrote the first few chapters of this in a little notebook, and Danosaurus__Rex would read it every time I added more. We then went on holiday and wouldn't see each other for six weeks, so we decided to put our stories on here so that we could read them whilst we were away. You all joined in and made my little story so popular.

If any of you want me to write another story. For example: a new Dan X Reader, one shots, or a story from a different fandom, just leave me a comment here and I'll read through them and might decide to start another story. (If I do, I'll add another chapter to this notifying you.)

Thank you all so much again. Never feel shy to message me if you need to (I have no social life)

Signing off for the last time,
Bethany :)