What will you do?-Chapter 10

"Hey guys, my name is [Y/N] and today I am with Dan AKA Danisnotonfire and he has no clue what we are about to do," You say to the camera,
"No, I have no idea and I'm slightly regretting agreeing to this," Dan said, all you could do was give a mischievous laugh.
"Today, we are going to be doing the 'Guess the body part' challenge!" You laugh, Dan sighs,
"I'm only agreeing to do this because you're my girlfriend," Dan says, grinning at you. Then it dawns on you. You haven't announced the fact that you were a couple in your channel yet.
"Just to let you guys know, Dan is my boyfriend. I just realised I hadn't told this channel, so if you want more details I'll link the video in the first line of the description box," you say, pointing to the floor.
You didn't think that it had sunk in yet.
Because the way you just said it.
Dan is your boyfriend.
You are Dan's girlfriend, you grin.
"What are you smiling at?" Dan asks, pulling you out of your trance.
"Nothing," you say, your cheeks accurately representing the shade of a beetroot.
"Let's get on with it then, otherwise this video will consist of you staring into the distance grinning at yourself," Dan prompted.
"Okay," you say, getting up and doing Dan's blindfold.
"Who decided that I was being blindfolded first?" Dan protested,
"Me," you grin, "it was my video idea anyways," you carry on.
"Okay okay," Dan smiles at you, well he would be smiling at you if he didn't have a blindfold on.
You fold your arm in an awkward and slightly painful way and guide Dan's finger near your elbow.
"[Y/N]," Dan says, "I could not be more scared at the moment about what I'm touching," you laugh, God your mind is seriously warped.
"Don't worry, I know what you're thinking, I would not show my arse on camera," you state.
"Fair enough," Dan replies, you could see that he was concentrating, "[Y/N], is that your elbow crease?"
"Take your blindfold off," you say, defeated. He smiled at you
"My turn to blindfold you," Dan says. "I think this is the opportunity for me to ask why this blindfold looks like a bra," he adds,
"I bought it a few years ago when I needed a blindfold, I didn't realise it looked like a bra when I bought it!" You mumble in defence. You hear a rustle of clothes and receive a slight jolt of fear. "I've just realised that I hate being trapped and I've decided to do a video when the main object is a blindfold," you laugh, looking to where you thought Dan was,
"I'm not over there," Dan laughs, "just point your head forward toward the camera, that way you can't go wrong," he added, taking hold of your finger. Your finger met with his flesh. You hated the sensation of touching something but not knowing what it is.
"Dan, if that's your belly button I swear to god," you warned, Dan just laughed
"What will you do?" He asked,
"I'm not quite sure," you reasoned, "I don't like touching belly buttons,"
"So you don't go around touching strangers belly buttons?" He asked, laughing.
"You know what I mean," you sigh, "I just don't like belly buttons," you state.
"We'll take your blindfold off," Dan giggles. God he is so cute.
You was indeed touching his belly button. You squirmed,
"I would literally rather give you..." You stop, remembering the camera,
"What was you going to say?" Dan asks,
"Nothing," you reply, "So that is it for this video," you say promptly.
"There probably would have been more if I hadn't made [Y/N] touch my belly button," Dan admits.
"Please give the video a big fat thumbs up if you enjoyed, you're probably already subscribed to Dan but if you're not you can click on his face," you say as Dan pulls a funny face
"And you can subscribe to [Y/N] by clicking on her face," Dan adds as you cross your eyes and smile. You always thought you looked a bit like a psychopath when you did that.
"BYEEEEE!" You both say in unison before Dan gets up and turns the camera off.
"What was you going to say?" Dan questions
"I'm not saying, I'll tell you one day, but for now, it's a secret..." You say, blushing.
"We'll edit them tomorrow morning because now we have cooking to do in the afternoon," he says.
"Yeah, but it'll be the best food you've ever cooked," you mention,folding down the tri-pod
"It better be," Dan laughs, "I'm going to film a gaming video with Phil so we will be upstairs for a bit, but I'm sure you'll find something to do with [BF/N]," he adds.
"Okay, I need to do some writing anyways," you answer.