What's wrong with me?-Chapter 49

You lay across Dan's lap in the lounge that evening, pondering over the day's events. Dan was absentmindedly twiddling your hair through his fingers whilst watching a new anime on the TV.

"I don't know why she doesn't like me," you say, more to yourself than Dan.

"You what? Pardon?" Dan answers, obviously oblivious to the rant you'd just been on for the last half an hour or so.

"Have you not been listening to me for the last half an hour?" You laugh up at him.

"Maybe not," he grins back, letting go of your hair so you can sit up.

After sitting up you say your point for the second time, having to keep reverting Dan's attention to you and not the screen.

"Dan, what's wrong with me? Why can't we just get along and carry on with the book production?" You ask, you can see the sympathy growing in his eyes.

"Maybe she's jealous that you're actually going somewhere in your life and she's not. You're in a relationship, you've got a successful channel and you're a great writer. Continue doing what you're doing and she can mind her own business." Dan says, constantly looking you in the eyes. "Look at me [Y/N] and trust me. You're worth every second of every day, keep doing exactly what you're doing and just forget the people that are jealous of you. Just remember that I love you,"

"I love you too, Dan"

***
Hello!!
Short ass chapter because I'm concentrating on trying to publish another story soon.
It's going to be a Newt X Reader if any of your are interested and it has chapters over 1000 words long (so you're not going to end up with a lot of short chapters like here)
FRACTURE CLINIC TOMORROW, THE DOCTORS CAN ACTUALLY DECODE WHETHER IM BROKEN OR NOT AND DO THEIR JOB FOR ONCE.
Bethany :)