The Middle Of Nowhere-Chapter 16

"Come on slow coaches," you shout up the stairs, you were waiting by the door to leave the flat.
"We're getting our stuff," they replied,
"You can't have much, were only going for 3 days," you exclaim
"SHOTGUN NOT DRIVING!" You hear all of them shout,
"Ughh, really?" You moan, "but I don't even know the way around London,"
"I'll tell you the route," [BF/N] offers, "As long as I don't have to drive at all as I shouldn't be trusted," she adds
"Then someone will have to vlog for me," you shout as [BF/N] falls down the stairs, her bags following her.
"I'm fine, I'm fine!" She exclaims, getting up and brushing herself off.
"Let's go!" Phil shouts before you all leave the flat and start your long journey to your [Home/Town]-(Preferably in England)
"If I'm driving the first leg," you say, "Dan, can you take over until we nearly get there and I'll drive around the village,"
"Oh okay," Dan says,
*A FEW HOURS LATER*
"I thought you said you didn't live in the middle of nowhere," Phil pipes in,
"I never said anything but it's not that bad!" You mutter, pulling out of a junction.
"Where the hell are the shops?" Dan asks, his eyes peeled for one single shop.
"We're not in central London you know," you reply
"But.. Where?" Dan stutters
"And yes you will have Internet connection, we are not in a desert," you surmise his next question as you pull into the drive of your childhood house,
"My second home!" [BF/N] shouts before collapsing on the sofa when you enter the house,
"Make yourself at home, you laugh,"
"Don't worry, I already have,"
You were going to stay here for the next three days, tomorrow, you are going to go down to the graveyard where Alex was buried. And the day after, the plan was to go back to the busy London.
"What's the wifi password?" Phil shouts from the other room,
"It's in the lounge," you reply, eager to go upstairs and choose the rooms.
"Let's go up!" You shout, half giving Dan and Phil a tour of the house and half reminiscing at your childhood. You all go upstairs, you were first.
There was an odd feeling about it, you looked into your old bedroom. Your childhood framed into four walls. Then you slowly turn around and stare into the obis of Alex's old room. There is a ghostly feeling about it, even though you know down well there is nothing wrong with it as you used to live there, seeing Alex's empty room everyday. You put it doesn't win to the fact that you haven't seen the room for a while...
"We need this room," Dan shouts, peering into your old room, then you remember, the posters...
"Ahh, yes, okay..." You say, "why don't you explore the house a bit more," you say, pushing into your old room turning a great shade of red.
"Why?" Dan asks
"I need to sort some things out in here," you mutter, ripping down a poster of Dan from inside your wardrobe.
***
It was quarter past two in the morning, it was now officially Alex's death day and you couldn't get to sleep.
And then you saw it, in the hallway.
A dark figure glided past...

******
Hey guys,
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 5K IM SO FREAKING HAPPY!
MY FINGER IS STILL BROKEN SO IM SORRY THAT THE CHAPTER IS KIND OF SHORT :/
ALSO, I KNOW THIS IS KIND OF ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER BUT I ENJOY THEM.
SORRY....
Bethany :)