Chapter 38 - One Year Later:

In the Dragon realm, When the year went over, the school in the kingdom was finally open. Aster, Jace, Hira, and Daniel finally became teachers and students flushed in almost immediately. Irumi and Mizura officially became part of the royal court; Irumi being the new engineer where Mizura is the new secretary. Winter still lives with Mizura and Irumi lives in the castle with Daniel. The now teachers don't have the same room anymore but their own rooms. Hira found someone who would love her and she loves them too. Aster and Jace live together in the same room too. Aster still goes to see Zaden, Brayden, Cyper, and Carmen just not very often. Zaden and Brayden got their own home and Carmen lives with them. Cyper and Lix still share a house with Wolfe and Niko. Neyou and Damien got married and they live in their own home too. They are looking to adopt. Rory and Ashley are gonna have a secret wedding in a couple months and they too want to adopt. They have to stay in the castle though because Rory is the heir. Sooner then later, Daniel and Irumi are gonna move into their own home outside the castle. Haru and Elijah also married. At this very moment, they live in a shared house with Evelyn, Jadah, and Peter. Dominic and Pluto are probably the most successful. Dominic was officially a shadow guard and he was married to Pluto.  Pluto was also able to carry a knife again without triggering though sometimes he needs a little break from cracking. Not only that— Jordan and Berry finally put rings on. Jordan proposed to Berry after he graduated from that doctors school with Teddy. He was gonna marry Berry in four weeks. Before that, Ezra and Phillip got married and so did Zhenya and Lucious. Jaqu and Miguel had been married for awhile now so they were happy that Lucious could have that experience too. Iza and Nalina had also been married for awhile and now that Iza was a shadow guard, she racked in enough money to buy a home for them and a future child... or children.

   Now for the new years: