Chapter 12

A bit of a long chapter ig....?

The meeting was over, it was quite boring I must say

The meeting was over, it was quite boring I must say. I didn't listen to anything the presenter said. The meeting had nothing to do with me in the first place. I'm just here in my father's stead while Yeji was sitting next to me for my mother.

Everyone was making their way out of the conference room, Bang had taken his pretty time to take his leave. I thought he was embarrassed from earlier but I guess not. I got up from the chair I was sitting on and Yeji followed. She didn't look phased, more like bored. I could definitely relate, I hate working. It takes up too much of my useful energy.

I wanted to hit the gym later, I haven't gone in a while. I'm sure Tojo misses me, I chuckled at the thought. I know he had, but he'd never admit it to my face even if it's the last thing he would do. I walked out of the conference room bidding my younger sister a goodbye. I didn't want to hear Bang at the moment, not very mannered for a guy who's about to get married to come chasing after me. Then again, I'm terrible for going after Lee who's getting married to Lee. Wow, what a love triangle, those never end well. Always that one person who gets hurt, I could feel it being me. I mean they're getting married, I'm just a third wheel.

I shoved the thoughts out of my mind making my way through the company building. I had a sudden feeling of adrenaline run through my body, I felt a rush of excitement pass through my veins. I was heading to the gym so being excited to kick some ass is normal, especially Tojo's.

"Yo Hwang," I heard my name being called from behind me, I barely turned my head to look behind me. It was Bang with a sly grin on his face having his hand up waving at me. I ignored him and continued my way back to the exit. "Ignoring me isn't very nice is it now?" He asked with a smirk, he went closer to me draping his arm over my shoulder. "Oh, you're quite short." He laughed.

"2 inches is nothing." I said blankly trying to escape his arm.

"2 inches is a lot, you don't need to admit it though." He smiled but I didn't smile back. I knew he was just trying to hit on me, probably for sex. I've never had sex with a man before. I wouldn't bottom through it either. Having someone's dick in my hole doesn't make me feel anything good. I top over everyone, even Bang. Lee on the other hand, I'm curious about him. He seems like an innocent virgin in my eyes, though I could be wrong.

For a second my mind flashed an image of the three of us in bed. It brought a heavy blush to my face that I wish I could hide.

"Why the sudden pink on your face Hwang," Bang snickered at me.

"Nothing to do with you," Oh it very well has to do with him, and Lee. I would love to vent to someone right now but they'd probably think I've gone mad. Lee was between me and Bang sitting on our—

"Oh really," He tilted his face. "The blush on your face tells me otherwise." I wanted to punch this guy's face so bad, the urge was quite strong. To save my image from the public I kept myself contained. I wanted my mind to stop thinking of everything that would make me go hard. And before I knew it, my dick was throbbing. Lee's moans were ringing in my head.